FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

angkorcambodianhair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IoSonoEliska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IoSonoEliska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2017 at 8:39pm
I took the plunge and ordered again, hopefully I can be of some assistance with regards to new purchases...I'm trying to do a review on my second purchase with Josh. I've given the hair some weeks of wear and tear to see how it holds up but i cannot upload my pics on here...anyone can tell me what we're using now to upload on here? Thanks!
Sponsored Links

HedCandie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HedCandie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2017 at 8:21am
I remember the ladies using photobucket at one point, you should try.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2017 at 2:22pm
I use & recommend tinypic.com to post pictures.
Upload, then post the link that starts with [img]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IoSonoEliska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2017 at 8:13am
Tinypic is what I'm used to as well but I've heard of photobucket. I'll do a review later when I'm stationary. Thanks HC and NJ
sellara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sellara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2017 at 9:13am
Received my hair from this vendor ordered 2 bundles of loose wavy. Hair looks great straight out of bag loving how coarse and heavy it feels compared to my usual light Indian.

Hair feels a little dry nothing that a good feel condition won't fix. Ends at beautiful surprisingly.

Hopefully I will update as this is my first purchase.

Marie67 anything I see your name on girl I am all over it you are the real mvp. Thanks and appreciate all your deets and experiences!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IoSonoEliska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2017 at 8:58pm
Ok, so I'm back with the review I promised to post, I have purchased from him before but never got around to posting but communication is always pleasant and he's always helpful btw he took a while to answer as he was travelling alot. I bought this hair before travelling and due to customs where I live it took so long to clear that I came back and found the hair.This is it out of the packaging.

The lengths I purchased in April were 12” 22” and 2 26” in body wave which I definitely believe are 28” as I’ve had straight hair from him that is this length and it is more of a very loose wave than what would typically come to mind. As I've said in my 2012 post with the newer IV I'm 5ft 11 so I always go longer lol below is the hair when rodded:

Natural state no product, cambodian as was mentioned does tend to be a bit dry and definitely low lustre but that's fine given the ethnicity and very suitable for blending with negroid hair:

I did get some shedding initially and an extra coarse bundle but I used raw shea butter (yep the kind you use on your body lol ayurvedic hair treatments really do work.) and I have natural aloe growing in my back yard...I'm from the islands, and the hair is unbelievably soft with these methods. Shedding and close ups:

Overall minimal shedding fairly low maintenance with the exception of having to use the shea every time I'm leaving the house. Shipping was very quick on his end and I'd definitely purchase again. Perfect construction of wefts unlike IVs but I still have to say indian is my favorite even though this hair is really good with stronger fuller bundles. I did ask for the darkest bundles btw. If I missed anything please feel free to drop a question. I can also post the straight hair I’ve had from him forever now. Let me know if anyone needs the specs on that.

oldflowleahh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldflowleahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2017 at 4:37am
Someone was selling this vendor info for 20$ and a list of other vendors that's apart of this forum, the post went viral on Facebook. I hope the quality doesn't go down.
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2017 at 8:43am
It's been more than a year since my first initial purchase and my rare curly is still holding up. I initially order 4 bundles of rare curly last March, 3 bundles of straight hair last April. I order a 360 frontal from him March, 2017 and that's the only thing that's a little tangly. Construction however is perfect. The hair quality of the frontal isn't the same.

I just reordered 2 bundles of the rare curly and 1 deep wave closure. I now feel confident of his quality.
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2017 at 1:56pm
I ordered more hair from Josh about 6mo ago, and I still stand by this company. Communication is amazing, and so is the hair. 
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2017 at 3:21am
I've recently bleached the hair and I can attest to his quality, this hair is 1 year and 3 months old and still looks amazing. I'm just now experiencing light tangles. I'm glad that I stocked up
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105>
  Share Topic