FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

angkorcambodianhair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 105>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: angkorcambodianhair
    Posted: Dec 21 2014 at 8:35pm
anyone use them ?
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2014 at 9:19pm
lol, I asked the same thing in random questions...
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2014 at 12:43pm
I was just thinking that they might be worth a try. I remember someone saying in another thread that workers who use to work for Ajuni would be selling hair and flooding the market.

I think I will ask for a price list and perhaps place an order to see. I will post if I do.
mzdivaslife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzdivaslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2014 at 10:30am
I was looking at their site too, Im going to place an order in January and see what they are working with.....
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2014 at 10:57am
Mzdivaslife, PLEASE come back and let us know how your transaction works out!
hairpiecensoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hairpiecensoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2014 at 10:49pm
Hey ya'll I just received my order from Jason on the 23rd. Before I ordered I asked a billion and one questions, he answered each one and wasn't pushy like some cv vendors can be. I asked about everything I could remember that I learned on here like origin, shedding, curl pattern processing etc. Anyways I originally was interested in 16,16,16 but then decided on the 14,14,14 of the 'very curly'. Now the very curly isn't curly it's more of a body wave almost in my opinion. I saw on the website that if you like his page on Facebook you get 20 off your order. I asked him about that and he honored that. When I ordered he was on his way here to the US since he's from here. He brought some hair over and he had 14 16 16, so he sent it. Total order since he shipped it in the us was $154. I paid via PayPal on sat? And he sent the hair on Monday. So far I've only washed the hair, it does have a frizz look similar to Indian to me. Idk what to expect with Cambodian hair but I'm natural so frizz is ok with me. I've never posted pics so I'ma try n post some b/c I'm familiar with the no pic it didn't happen rule.

Edited by hairpiecensoul - Dec 26 2014 at 12:34am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote hairpiecensoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2014 at 10:53pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote hairpiecensoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2014 at 11:03pm
So that's the fresh out the package look above, Here's the hair washed and played in

Edited by hairpiecensoul - Dec 25 2014 at 11:19pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairpiecensoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2014 at 11:10pm
Sorry for the sideways pics not sure how to fix that but I uploaded from my phone. I haven't posted much at all on here but but I've been a member for a while purchased from members and of course lurked like h e l l. Any questions about my purchase feel free to ask!
Lualinda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lualinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2014 at 3:43am
Looks beautiful!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 105>
  Share Topic