Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Angelina's White Daughter Plays With Black Dolls..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Angelina's White Daughter Plays With Black Dolls..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

its just saying that white children benefit from playing with black dolls but there is not benefit in black children playing with white dolls.

no.. i think its saying that black children benefit from white children playing with black dolls.. 

because a white child having a black doll will make other kids and the world feel more positive about black dolls /people Confused
Sponsored Links

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:52am
meh...whatever.. I didn't play with dolls so I don't care.. I was more of a gadgets girl..
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:53am
Angie needs to do something about her weight. Being that skinny was cute when she was younger but now she looks dried up.

Edited by liesnalibis - Jan 02 2014 at 10:53am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

its just saying that white children benefit from playing with black dolls but there is not benefit in black children playing with white dolls.

no.. i think its saying that black children benefit from white children playing with black dolls.. 

because a white child having a black doll will make other kids and the world feel more positive about black dolls /people Confused

Quote make that white child more sympathetic to or more open to having a black person in their lives and loving and respecting black people.

i guess we kinda sorta might me saying almost the same thingLOL idk i cant think straight when in comes to AJ because i dont trust her motives about anything.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:57am
I used to think Angie was so beautiful..but in that pic her face looks like glass. She's tampered with her it.  Oh and meh to the article. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:00am
ok maybe they're saying both.. 

Quote The simple act could raise cultural consciousness and promote positive self-esteem for girls of color.

either way.. too much credit where its not due 
those experiment conclusions have gotten better because of black parents instilling in their children that black is beautiful.. and possibly from seeing more black women on tv.. that first experiment was like 60 years ago… 

sidenote: yea i used to think angelina was gorgeous… 
i still think she's very pretty but she needs 5 pounds. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 02 2014 at 11:04am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:03am
not to derail but a lot of The Roots articles be on some weird sh*t though.  you have to read them carefully are theyll have you traveling on the road to coonville.  i read one yesterday were these fools made of list of  the blackest white folks and i just smmfh

Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:06am
Saw this pic weeks ago was waiting for a post about it....
but I liked seeing her with a black doll
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:21am
White savior awards will be handed out in 5... 4... 3...
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:21am

not to derail but a lot of The Roots articles be on some weird sh*t though.  you have to read them carefully are theyll have you traveling on the road to coonville.  i read one yesterday were these fools made of list of  the blackest white folks and i just smmfh

Louis C.K. comes off as very racist and I don't think dating black people makes you not racist in regards to Tarantino.

Edited by GG - Jan 02 2014 at 11:36am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System