Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Angela Simmons Reveals work out Pics and tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angela Simmons Reveals work out Pics and tips
    Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 1:22am
Angela Simmons Reveals Pics From Her Work-Outs & Her Eating Habits

NB: Are you currently training for something specific?

Angela: I’m not training for anything specific. I’m really self motivated and really into health/fitness. What keeps me motivated is that the results are worth it, and there’s no better feeling than sweating it out at the gym after a long day or to start my day!

What does your weekly work out regimen consist of and how many times a week do you work out?

I try to work out everyday. I usually box or do spin classes. On my days off I’ll run stairs or run on the treadmill.

What is your favorite part of your work out and why?

My favorite part is the end! [laughs] I feel so good. My least favorite are squats, they hurt so bad. But it’s well worth the results.

When you go into a workout, is there specific parts of your body that you focus on more than others?

I focus on everything. I’m a perfectionist, so I’m always picking something new on my body to work on.
They say that nutrition is just as important as the actual workout, what is your diet like?
I’m a vegetarian , and yes your eating habits are very important. It’s almost just as important as the work out. You won’t see results until you do both. [For those who are interested in becoming a vegetarian], I would say to get advice from other vegetarians and also talk to a doctor, but for me the transition was simple. I find a great balance with foods, lots of veggies, lentils, avocados, beans, it’s important to get your protein. I’ve been vegetarian for 3 1/2 years. And I love it. I feel great. My uncle Russell motivated me.

Are you currently taking any vitamins, supplements? If so, which ones?

Yes, a basic multivitamin and also B12.

Do you have any work out tips, you’d like to share?

A small snack before helps your energy and performance in the gym. Just find healthy things to eat. Don’t work out and then eat junk!

The video includes various style of exercises and weight resistant routines as well as tips on the best way to warm up, cool down and stretch during your workout. Angela also admits to wearing a waist band while exercising which helps her shed excess weight and achieve more definition in her ab area.

Angela Simmons Workout Webisode - YouTube
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 1:30am
her food doesnt look apealing :(
reashairjourney View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote reashairjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 1:35am
She looks like her daddy...
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 1:36am
good for her.....*bites hot lank*
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 1:44am
she looks good nice thighs
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 1:49am
I know it sounds petty, but for some reason I just don't like her lol...and these pics didn't help change my mind.

But the salad actually looked pretty yummy! I love the salad spots in the city...I can't get enough.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 1:53am
She look better than the last time I seen her around here.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 2:00am
She looks good and she's right. Basic info, but good to keep hearing it.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 2:02am
she looks good.

once i'm done with school this month, ill be back on my workout regimen.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 2:17am
I could easily become obsessed with working out

However, I am so unmotivated to eat right. I am trying to kick all my bad food habits before the age of 30

I definitely cannot continue to eat like how I eat now. I know that I will feel a million times better once I start taking the time to eat right but it just takes so much time and research... ain't nobody got time for that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
  Share Topic