Perfect Hair Collection

Andrea Kelly engaged

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:07pm
who?
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

who?

R.Kelly ex-wife
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 8:57pm
who is he fooling? Cry

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:52pm

Andrea Kelly divorced from Brian McKee

Comments: 4 Comments  | Leave A Comment
  • TwitPics_DreaKelly_42414Some fans missed the memo that Andrea Kelly married barber/actor Brian McKee in March, but don’t worry; they’re already divorced.

Rumors about trouble in their brief marriage started to swirl shortly after season 3 of “Hollywood Exes” premiered. Apparently, women who Brian was currently or had previously dated began sending Drea info about her hubby via social media.

According to text messages, Brian had allegedly hit one woman up asking for financial support, listing his the reasons why he needed money.

“I just got 3000 a month in bills with no job, car pmnt, student loans etc cell,” read the text allegedly sent by Brian.

Jaylynn Umbleby and Drea exchanged Twitter messages on May 12 and Drea thanked Jaylynn for sharing the truth about Brian.

“I read you’re email and I want the world to know I FORGIVE YOU! And you stepped up like a WOMEN,” Drea wrote. “I’M PROUD OF YOU!”

Not long before Jaylynn’s revelation to Drea, the choreographer gushed about how Brian was the answer to her prayers.

“That is my hope and my prayer that we would be together forever,” Drea told HelloBeautiful.com earlier in May. “He’s just a wonderful guy. A God-fearing guy is someone I prayed for.”

According to S2S sources, Drea has wasted no time ending the marriage and she’s now trying to move forward.

Drea announces her engagement to Brian on “Hollywood Exes.” Watch.

DreaTweets

http://s2smagazine.com/97569/andrea-kelly-divorced-from-brian-mckee/2/

liesnalibis View Drop Down
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:57pm
    Marriage is a joke these days.
    Alias_Avi View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:59pm
    Damn that was quick lol

Did she have him sign a prenup? Shocked
    hauteshellbi View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:07am
    Lawdt andrea I hope you're done now
    NadiaPost View Drop Down
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:27am
    I knew it wouldn't last. Don't get with a dude who looks prettier than you. First she married a man who pees on people now she married this lite bright pretty boy. She shouldd just stay single and dance.
    PurplePhase View Drop Down
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:36am
    no words
    PurplePhase View Drop Down
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:38am
    LOL
    he's married and hitting up another woman for financial support to help pay his bills.

<<Brian had allegedly hit one woman up asking for financial support, listing his the reasons why he needed money.

“I just got 3000 a month in bills with no job, car pmnt, student loans etc cell,” read the text allegedly sent by Brian..>>

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Electric Cherry Hair
    Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
    DivaWigs.com
    Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
      Share Topic