Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Andre Drummonds Flirtation With iCarly Star

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:29am
wait what did she do to him that made him leak the pics?

i feel uncomfortable tho i used to watch icarly lol
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:36am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

wait what did she do to him that made him leak the pics?

i feel uncomfortable tho i used to watch icarly lol

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

'iCARLY' STAR

Puts NBA Player On Blast

Laughs at Relationship, Says Kissing Sucked

3/2/2014 11:28 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

030214_jennette_mccurdy_launch_v3

update_graphic_red_bar
12:55 PM PT -- We spoke to Andre who tells us, "I found [Jennette's comments] funny. There's a lot of false info in there, but I'll be the mature person about the situation and let it die out."

Andre also posted a Vine video moments ago that seems to be a response to the story in which he says, "Sometimes you gotta live and learn by the mistakes you make. You gotta move on and keep pushing."

030214_andre_drummond_insta_launch_v2
update-grey-gray-bar
"iCarly" star Jennette McCurdy is kissing and telling in a big way about her short-lived "relationship" with NBA star Andre Drummond ... and according to Jennette, the kissing part SUCKED. 

McCurdy appeared on Pete Holmes' podcast "You Made It Weird" and spilled her guts about her fling with 20-year-old Drummond. 

Jennette didn't pull punches -- admitting she only heard about the guy after he repeatedly chose her as his "Woman Crush Wednesday" on Twitter -- and eventually agreed to talk to Drummond because he "seemed like a big deal."

030214_jenette_andre_date_launchJennette says they had some early conversations that "gave [her] pause" but she decided to go out on some dates with him anyway.

McCurdy then describes their first kiss -- which went down after a laser tag date -- saying, "It just didn't go great ... no sparks. The mouths ... the shapes weren't right."

Still, they continued to hang out, McCurdy says ... and he was so into her, he bought her a necklace and got down on his knees during a dinner date and asked her to be his GF. 

Even though she wasn't into it, she said yes ... only to break up with him on the phone a few days later. 

You gotta listen to the whole podcast ... McCurdy seems to be laughing at Drummond the entire time -- painting him as this pathetic, immature guy who doesn't have a clue about how to court a woman. 

But the relationship did start as a public event on social media ... so, fair for Jennette to go public with all the gory breakup details too? 

Discuss.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/tmzsports#ixzz2usP6eUtN

instead of just breaking up and letting sh*t go, she put him on blast on the intanets.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:38am
Damn, pics really were leaked...
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:40am
Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

That girl is so damn unfortunate looking. She has an old woman face with a child body.
What kind of children do you know?
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I don't know if anybody else feels this way, but I've always gotten a lesbian vibe from her.

.This
#BHM facts
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:03am

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:08am
His twitter response about the situation.
Quote:
]Andre Drummond ✔ @AndreDrummondd
Follow
For all the speculations about leaking anything, I have nothing to do with it. I'm focused on basketball. Thank you

3:51 PM - 3 Mar 2014

Quote:
Drummond talked to TMZ Sports about McCurdy's comments.

"I found [Jennette's comments] funny. There's a lot of false info in there, but I'll be the mature person about the situation and let it die out."
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:13am
He really ain't gotta say nothin else. She the one looking pressed.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:23am
bindy.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Damn, pics really were leaked...

who's really checking for "leaked" pics of this girl?
she looks like a 4 year old Rose Nylan.
Meh.

Edited by Wildfire - Mar 04 2014 at 7:57am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon