Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Andre Drummonds Flirtation With iCarly Star

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 9:13am
His Instagram

http://instagram.com/andredrummondd

Edited by bindy - Mar 03 2014 at 9:14am
Sponsored Links

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:29am
cold blooded
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:08am
lmfaooooo

Dead @ serves his big azz right lmaoo LOL

Edited by hauteshellbi - Mar 03 2014 at 11:37am
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:20am
Serves his big ass right.

This is the same thing I'd tell my nephew before digging a lil deeper. 
Before responding a lil more maturer 

Seriously. You big kindhearted dummy.CryLOL

This too shall pass lil bro.

One huge advantage of dating your own race is (smart kids that sit in the front of the classroom) the ability to pick up bullsh*t cues about a person quicker.

Disclaimer; yes, you won't catch every single offender. Nothing in life is foolproof. Blah blah.

But if you're blinded by them being an other, you miss out on cues that another fellow yt would catch.
Or something a black on black would potentially notice.

Home team advantage kiddo.

Edited by SeducTress - Mar 03 2014 at 11:22am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:23am
He's only twenty

Cut him some slack
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

cold blooded

She's not even cute. That has to be worse.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:24am
LOL
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 12:12pm
jumping in the interracial pond ISN'T all it's cracked up to be/ when in chicago i dated a few FINE very astute and FuN business men/ guys that had it going ON! but since ive moved to arizona it's different/ yes i was ready to meet fly fresh open minded yt men like in chicago butterum it ain't happenedConfused it's sooo different and you have to know how to guage the ineractions/ so @ this point ive gone out on a date with 1 it was ok and i say i keep an open mind in dating HOWEVER im having a BALL dating my black brothers Clap

sidenote: & the strange thing is in arizona the supposed in thing is black men dating other races & ive even had black men talk to me about this HOWEVER i get many black men that approach me in respectful manners for a date / talk to me / and such sooo hmmm but then again ive always been the opposite of the normLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Mar 03 2014 at 12:24pm
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

jumping in the interracial pond ISN'T all it's cracked up to be/ when in chicago i dated a few FINE very astute and FuN business men/ guys that had it going ON! but since ive moved to arizona it's different/ yes i was ready to meet fly fresh open minded yt men like in chicago butterum it ain't happenedConfused it's sooo different and you have to know how to guage the ineractions/ so @ this point ive gone out on a date with 1 it was ok and i say i keep an open mind in dating HOWEVER im having a BALL dating my black brothers Clap

sidenote: & the strange thing is in arizona the supposed in thing is black men dating other races & ive even had black men talk to me about this HOWEVER i get many black men that approach me in respectful manners for a date / talk to me / and such sooo hmmm but then again ive always been the opposite of the normLOL

u must be an attractive woman who carries herself in an amicable way 
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 12:53pm
hmmm idk im different got that chitown demeanor " mama dont take no mess" while enjoying my lifeStar  negotiate with you for what? & idk you yet!?!?! hmmm all this being submissive to the guy to get a date sheitt is a smoke screen most men use here to get what they want without giving nothingLOL sheitt i cant blame em if yo dumb azz buying him everything/ paying for everything/ giving him money so he can go out on dates with meLOL ooops did i say that out loudOuch but yeah arizona is a playground for me full of fly fresh & interesting men that tend to cater to meWink & i LOVE itLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Mar 03 2014 at 12:54pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
  Share Topic