Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Andre Drummond's Flirtation With iCarly Star

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:26am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

random question, minus raven, there arent any tv shows with black teen stars from nickelodeon/disney ?

Yeah there are a couple I think.the show with the lil girl from house of payne and the show with keke palmer..

He has bad taste if he was checking for ol girl in the OP vs. Keke, but whatever
Sponsored Links

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:30am

random question, minus raven, there arent any tv shows with black teen stars from nickelodeon/disney ?

on nick they have keke palmer and china anne
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:31am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Yeah there are a couple I think.the show with the lil girl from house of payne and the show with keke palmer..

He has bad taste if he was checking for ol girl in the OP vs. Keke, but whatever

smh just noticed your post
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:41am
couldn't even contain himself, huh? like, have some pride about yourself dude. 
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:29pm
the hate 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:31pm
The saltiness in here is just sad.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:37pm
i'm not salty or hating. don't even know either one of these people but i would feel the same way if serena made a public spectacle of herself talking bout how much she crushes on some white tv star.
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:39pm
He just looks muuuuuuch older on the picture. I had an "eew" moment as well, till I found out his age.

Sometimes black does crack.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:19pm

Going from the 90s till now: Kenan and Kel, The Famous Jett Jackson, Taina (main was Latina, but a lot of the cast was black), Cousin Skeeter, The Proud Family (does that count?), Romeo, True Jackson VP, that one show with Master P's daughter Cymphonique, ANT Farm

I think there's more, but these are all I can think of off top. 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

Does he have kids or little nieces and nephews, cause WHY is he watching ICARLY? They make an ugly couple she is so small compared to him but whatever. He doesn't look like no prize either. Not my cup of tea so Kudos to them.

Damn so I guess Hayden Panniwhatever should only date someone who is 5'3 and under LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>