Perfect Hair Collection

ANDRÉ LEON TALLEY: I'M NOT GAY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Please LOL
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 3:03am
You lot are funny
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:00am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

I believe it.  I think we label people far too quickly.  
i agree with the bolded. the former is not really any of my business. 
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Well sexuality is fluid...so if he doesn't identify with being gay...I can't put him in that box.
pretty much. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:27am
He can be whatever he wants to me. He aint f8cking me
NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:32am
I believe him too.   I think he might be asexual or just very picky when it comes to women.   He strikes me as the type of guy that doesn't give a F what people think.  So it just strikes me as weird that he would speak up about this.

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:48am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

I believe it.  I think we label people far too quickly.  

I know right....

Just because two adult males have consensual sex with each other people want to label them as gay....Confused 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:11am
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Idk I believe him he is a very blunt individual I think he's a man who doesn't give AF.....the one that had me fooled was Gunn I thought he was str8 meh until I get reliable tea I'm gonna roll with him not being gay.

Tin Gunn is not gay and not straight .. he says he is not interested in sexually. That's what I read ... but he's not straight like umm Tyson or George Clooney or ...

To me Tim was gay from the get go. I never thought he was STRAIGHT. I think he MIGHT be truely asexual though .. he keeps himself on a pretty tight leash. I suspect he's experienced some sort of sexual trama and that is why he's not interested in sex ... at all.

I think .. and I am pretty sure Bob Harper is gay. From the very beginning of The Biggest Loser ... I thought he was gay - but I held out hope. Then I read something he said about his sexualily not being part of the public etc.. so then I knew he was gay because straight don't say stufft like that. He is 51 - and has never had a pic with a female or male and he has been a public Personality for almost 10 years now? Gay I think and trying to hide it.

Nothing wrong with being Gay ... it just ruins a girl's fantasys. Wink

Jillian Michaels (his co-star) is another one. I didn't think she was gay .,. but I didn't think she was straight either - too much male energy. Plus .. the odd things I saw between her and Bob ...

Then recently she came out as gay, with her gay partner and adopted Black child so ... it's out there now. She seems happy though.

Andre is gay IMO. How many straight guys have gay experiences?  At 63 why is he still lying at his age I wonder?

Edited by Printer_Ink - Aug 12 2013 at 6:22am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:48am
Tim Gunn had a traumatic experience.
He was previously with men.

Tim Gunn hasn't been sexually active for many many years but that's all
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:29am
His younger pictures remind me of my old classmate. We all thought he was gay. Looked like, talked like it, sounded like it. Fast forward to our class reunion, this dude was tryna holler at all the women; married, single, in a relationship. We were all like Thomas please you're gay. He stated he never was or never been. He never hung with the guys always hung with the females. I guess he has female tendencies. *shrugs*
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

welp, this is interesting

did he take on a persona and if so why?

A gay black man = non-threatening
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training