BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

And Y'all Out Here Free-bleeding?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 5:55pm
um sawdust and dirt?
They coochies forever burning over there?
Cuz If I dared to wear the wrong underwear for a few hours I'll be all fcked up
I couldnt imagineCry
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:01pm
Enaj I don't understand how the sawdust or ash works, what secures it in place? is it wrapped in cloth? I get the husks cause they wont move much.

TED Talk - click the subtitle option

Preview of the documentary
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:07pm
Diane MI just eat MI good good steam calaloo...and food. This will upstir MI stomach. When I digest I come back
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:17pm
Ccochie's tore up, sand, sawdust and leaves....
Thank You Lawd i was born in America!!!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:40pm
Good story. Pads are very new. Im my parents day,they had the 'sanitary napkins' with the scary looking belt that looked like a jock strap. The adhesive bottom pad just came out during my lifetime. In my granny's day, people made their cloth strips and stayed home from school during that time of the month. I have to ask granny how the menses were handled during the work day.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:42pm
I'll bet that they were squatting over the sand/sawdust/ashes all day like litterbox (no disrespect). Kind of like how women sit over a sitz bath after childbirth. I dont think that the sand etc was on their skin.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:42pm
again?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:00pm
Wow something I would take for granted.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 1:57am
I knew rural women wore rags ... but I assumed they washed them out and dried them so they would remain CLEAN. But they are saying they can't expose their rags in public?W hy not just go off to someplace out of the way and let them dry out secretly?

So the women don't wash and dry the rags so they retain bacteria and 70% of women have reproductive problems because if this? Those must be some nasty fungus filled rags that they use!!!!!

Good God!

First they are oppressed and forced to marry and live under someone's thumb their whole lives but NOW I see even in the private parts of their body - THEY ARE OPPRESSED.

They have terrible lives!!!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 15 2014 at 1:59am
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:10am
Look at all that Remi!!LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>