BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

And they say women do the most, oh my god

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Midna love please please please stay safe...I'm concerned by how unstable he is.Ouch

Thank you Cherry.

I realize I've been extremely stressed out by many things and him stressing me out has been the cherry on top. I had a panic attack at work today. I've never had that before. It really put in perspective exactly how stressed out I am.
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:40pm
ii hate to say it but I don't think you are done.

how many events do you go to, only to be "surprised" that your other friends onvited him or let him in...
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

ii hate to say it but I don't think you are done.

how many events do you go to, only to be "surprised" that your other friends onvited him or let him in...

This was an event I hosted with the help of my friend. My friend invited him and I initially had my qualms but the thing is, I've never let the presence of someone I am not on good terms stop me from having fun. Not even an ex. So I decided this event was going to be positive and fun and I was just going to mind my business and as long as he minded his, it's all good. And he did at first. ...At first.

I feel like giving up the opportunity to have fun with beloved friends of mine over some fuckwit is such a waste. But honestly, now that I feel this stressed, that's changing.

As for being done.. well.. since I ended the friendship, I have never initiated contact with him. I've never felt a need to. (edit: I guess except in the OP but that was literally it) The most I do in regards to him is vent my emotions as I have done in this thread and that's just for releasing stress. He is the one who takes direct action and initiates contact. And when I do engage in contact, it's me metaphorically setting up a brick wall. How does that constitute me not being done? If anything, it implies he is not done with me.

Edited by Midna - Aug 17 2013 at 7:49pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:23pm
it is like I said pages back with game playing. even with your safety on the line (emotionally or physically) you still seem torn.

I am glad it's changing. but it seems like you need fo reach out to the mutual friends and them know you don't want tombe around him.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 9:22am
yes, he's hurting, but he needs help that you can't give him.

you need to look out for YOUR needs...what is best for you in this situation? is it to stay and try to help him? or do you need to let go?

really evaluate your choices, but keep in mind that your safety and wellbeing (both physically and mentally) are way more important.

if you really feel as if you need to help him, then you can do something behind the scenes, indirectly. i wouldn't necessarily recommend it though, b/c you are still investing yourself in someone who is not invested in you
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

yes, he's hurting, but he needs help that you can't give him.

you need to look out for YOUR needs...what is best for you in this situation? is it to stay and try to help him? or do you need to let go?

really evaluate your choices, but keep in mind that your safety and wellbeing (both physically and mentally) are way more important.

if you really feel as if you need to help him, then you can do something behind the scenes, indirectly. i wouldn't necessarily recommend it though, b/c you are still investing yourself in someone who is not invested in you

Thank you but I'm not helping that dude with a damn thing. That dude is hurting for the wrong reasons. LOL As a human being I do hope he gets the help he needs.. but there is nothing I am going to do for him. He's got his life, I've got mine. I have no obligation to him and I don't know why he believes that.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

it is like I said pages back with game playing. even with your safety on the line (emotionally or physically) you still seem torn.

I am glad it's changing. but it seems like you need fo reach out to the mutual friends and them know you don't want tombe around him.

This is a person I was once quite close to and shared great memories with. Forget the whole crush thing, he was once my best friend and I genuinely enjoyed being with him. I suppose seeing the complete 180 of how the friendship was and my perception of him caused some dissonance. It's quite the shift.

But yeah, I've been telling everyone what's been going on for the sake of them knowing and knowing what to expect of him if we're in the same vicinity.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic