Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

And they say women do the most, oh my god

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 10:05pm
Why were you still trying to be his friend? By doing so you may in in his warped mind be sending mix signals. Get a restraining order and a new number. Asap....shh like this can turn for the worse fast... and to many times.... folks underestimate how crazy folks can get.
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 10:08pm

Ignore him for good.

He sounds unstable and nuts!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Aug 16 2013 at 10:22pm
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

But I'm feeling conflicted because it's obvious the dude is hurting and is hurting bad. I could see the pain on his face. His eyes were red and a bit teary but I don't know if that's from crying or him getting high, SMH!!

Girl fCensoredk his pain!!! Get a restraining order against his unstable a$$ and be done with it! And change your number asap.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 11:52pm
You better be careful....When a niqqa starts crying, they start to do some crazy stuff Confused
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 1:49am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Why were you still trying to be his friend? By doing so you may in in his warped mind be sending mix signals. Get a restraining order and a new number. Asap....shh like this can turn for the worse fast... and to many times.... folks underestimate how crazy folks can get.

Where does it say I was? I don't want to be his friend and haven't tried to since I ended the friendship in May.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 1:51am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

But I'm feeling conflicted because it's obvious the dude is hurting and is hurting bad. I could see the pain on his face. His eyes were red and a bit teary but I don't know if that's from crying or him getting high, SMH!!

Girl fCensoredk his pain!!! Get a restraining order against his unstable a$$ and be done with it! And change your number asap.

That's likely the plan! This dude won't leave me be! I feel bad that he's hurting because this is somebody I once held in positive regard, but then all the memories of the bullcrap and disrespect quickly snuff out my sympathy.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 2:00am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Girl, just remember:

Remixes are for the radio. 
It seems to me that he has successfully pushed just about all of his friends away, and, because he remembers how much bullsh*t you put up with through the course of your relationship. This friendship, just like the last one, will undoubtedly be one sided. 

Oh yeah, he's basically isolated himself now. Gkisses, I think I understand what you mean by trying to be his friend.

Looking back, I stayed for a LOOOOOOOOOOOT of bull. I don't know where he got that I said I'd never leave him or what situation would compel me to say that, but if he had that in his head that I'm some kind of committed friend, that's probably why he did all that stupid sh*t.

'I can do this and that but she's not going anywhere.'

I even reminded this dude that there is literally no difference between what the friendship devolved to and how it is now- us not being friends. And that fact is true! We didn't talk anymore! He'd literally only call me to ask for a ride! Hell, even our mutual friends, he'd only hang out with to ditch.

This dude doesn't miss me. He misses the concept of me. He misses the availability of me even though I wasn't really available. He misses the title of friendship with me.

If there's one thing I always hated about knowing this guy, it was how complicated he made everything. Even now that I'm free of him, he has to complicate my peace and freedom.

I compiled almost everything he's done since the end of the friendship. I'm not sure if it's enough for a restraining order, but it's worth a try. They'll probably need me to feel my safety is threatened. If he comes to my job, I'll alert my managers and hide away, and that'd likely help my case.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:43am
Midna love please please please stay safe...I'm concerned by how unstable he is.Ouch
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 7:38am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Yes it sends them a message letting them know they can't contact you.

No it doesn't. I tried it myself by blocking my Google Voice number and then sending myself a text from my Google Voice account. Nothing happened except my iPhone didn't get my Google Voice text.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:15am
im exhausted just reading that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System