BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

And they say women do the most, oh my god

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

question????

what attracted you to him in the first place? please do tell..T.Y.

He's a lot of fun and plus we had many many similar interests that is usually considered unconventional so we grew close. So a crush began forming and you know when you like somebody, you only see the nice stuff and your brain is so sadistic, it floods you with chemicals that basically makes you ignore all the undesirable qualities? Man, my brain transformed the hell out of that dude in my eyes because that dude in his entirety.. DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

He's that kind of person you can only take in doses because he's only good for fun.

ok thanks...I definitely can relate to that..
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

you look so good!!! that is such an amazing costume. did you buy it or make it?

um...what's that from? wreck-it ralph?

i really want to go to one of those.

YES! I absolutely loved WiR!

And nope, I made most of it. :D The catsuit I got made from ZentaiZone.com. The gun I'm wielding is actually a nerf gun I bought and painted. The wig, contacts, and shoes I bought of course as well. Everything else, I made. The suit is primarily EVA foam.

I've never done this before so it was definitely an ambitious first cosplay!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 7:56pm
U look excellent Midna!!!  I never did watch WiR.  Maybe now i'll check it out.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 21 2013 at 7:56pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 8:48pm
@Midna, you are gorgeous!
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 9:23pm
I love seeing your cosplay pics. I just love it!Heart
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 10:38pm
Eeeee thank you everyone!
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Small update:

"I wanted to give you the satisfaction of knowing that I ate the absolute fuck out of my words. I thought you'd miss me more than I would miss you. But it's the other way around. We're really never going to be friends again, and I can't believe it."

I did reply.. I replied, "Who is this?" to rub salt in his wounds. 

A. That had to hurt. LOL
B. I've done that before.  WinkEvil Smile

Nice costume.  She was my fav character in that movie.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 9:24pm
Ugh...

Ladies, I got an update. It'll be the last one, I'm honestly exhausted.

He won't leave me alone.

Yesterday, I hosted a gathering for a dear friend of mine who was leaving and we all wanted to surround him with love and positivity. My ex-friend attended. I did not invite him, but he is a friend of the person the gathering was for so I decided not to care. I'm just hanging with friends, laughing, and having a good time, he's minding his business so it's all peaceful. We all head to another friend's house to continue the fun. After taking a dip in the pool, I check my phone and its from a number I don't know. I ask loudly whose number is it and he immediately claims it. This dude texted me talking about he thinks one of the guests is a skinhead. -.-

I tell this dude to delete my number already and I don't want to associate with him and he REFUSES! He texts me some "how could you leave me?" crap like I'm supposed to be committed, he knows he took me for granted, he's sorry his drug addiction has changed him (I know he smokes weed and I heard rumors he's using heavier drugs, but my god, I never expected him to confirm it), if we're friends again things will be different, and I tell him he's going to have to move on. My how tables turn. He would NOT stop texting me yesterday!

Some time later, I head to the bathroom, and after finishing my porcelain bowl business and cleansing my hands, I exit and there he is right at the door waiting for me, smh!

I glance at him and walk away thinking he wanted to use it next and he's calling my name. I turn and not even glare, but just give him the most stoic stare and he can't even look in my eyes. He didn't say anything so I turned and walk away and this dude has the audacity to GRAB ME!

I quickly freed myself and went Stacker Pentecost on him like

He gwaan and tell me, "You said you'd never leave me!" like I'm his fucking girlfriend! I said no I did not and told him yet again he is to delete my number and refrain from contacting me and walked off.

Thankfully, he went home.

Ladies and gents of BHM, I cannot be his friend anymore due to all the drama and disrespect from him. My pride simply will not allow me. But I'm feeling conflicted because it's obvious the dude is hurting and is hurting bad. I could see the pain on his face. His eyes were red and a bit teary but I don't know if that's from crying or him getting high, SMH!!

The conflict isn't compelling me to be his friend again, everything is beyond repair and I won't even bother. But I suppose seeing his stress in person has me a little shaken.

*Sigh* I'm tired. I'm gonna go eat anything with Nutella on it.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 9:40pm
He is crazy af. I hope you are telling your mutual friends about his behavior b/c ppl need to know
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 9:49pm
Girl, just remember:

Remixes are for the radio. 
It seems to me that he has successfully pushed just about all of his friends away, and, because he remembers how much bullsh*t you put up with through the course of your relationship he wants to come running back. This friendship, just like the last one, will undoubtedly be one sided. 

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Aug 17 2013 at 5:41am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style