FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

And they say women do the most, oh my god

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:56pm
Honestly.....I wouldn't know if any of my friends "unfriended" me.

The only way you'd know is if I was constantly looking at their page.

The only time I did know is when I was trying to collect some money that someone owed me. We were messaging back and forth then one day I could no longer send them messages. Angry

But if you weren't talking that often anyway.......then he's a stalker. Simple.

Go on and be free girl.

Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:42pm
what did you do, that he thought was so ugly? 
in detail please. Tongue
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

what did you do, that he thought was so ugly? 
in detail please. Tongue

Talk to friends about the crap I go through because of him and delete him off of facebook I guess?

He was so vehemently refusing to share his perspective, I grew convinced he didn't have a good reason. I think it's why his insulting is focusing so much on "how I am in love with him, how I am bitter, and will not move on."

When you want to hurt someone, you fling dirt. This is the most dirt he has consistently brought up and it's viciously embellished by his imagination.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

Honestly.....I wouldn't know if any of my friends "unfriended" me.

The only way you'd know is if I was constantly looking at their page.

The only time I did know is when I was trying to collect some money that someone owed me. We were messaging back and forth then one day I could no longer send them messages. Angry

But if you weren't talking that often anyway.......then he's a stalker. Simple.

Go on and be free girl.

Usually neither do I. In fact I find out if I see a comment from them on a mutual friend's content or as I have experienced multiple times, them sending me a request from the same account we were formerly friends on. LOL

Je suis libre~
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 12:09am
sounds scary. I hope you were able to get rid of him for good.

eta: err.. not literally lol
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 9:50am
what was the extent of this crush and how did he know that you had a crush on him ? did yall hunch ?
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 12:40pm
I have an ex-friend who just doesn't get it. I told him that my boo doesn't like him so we gotta cut ties and dude still hits me up (from a million different numbers) talking about "bestfriend". Men are so pressed.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

what was the extent of this crush and how did he know that you had a crush on him ? did yall hunch ?

I told him. I remember he gave the most wushu washy answer which is a bad sign in itself and I knew I was getting rejected. I remember he also told me he wasn't ready for a relationship which we all know means he didn't want one with me.

He got a girlfriend two weeks later, I was not surprised. So I put in work to get over him.

As for the extent, I consider crushes to be generally superficial. There's nothing deep about infatuations, IMO.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 9:22pm
Yes it sends them a message letting them know they can't contact you.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 1:24am
Small update:

Things have been pretty peaceful regarding this dude. Whenever I attend gatherings of any sorts with mutual friends and he's there, he sits all alone quietly like an emo kid. Good on him, I suppose.

I went to Anime Expo a couple of weeks ago (July 3-7) and had a BLAST! Debuted my first cosplay ever and everything was just amazing~ I room with friends in a hotel and even though we were full, this dude somehow managed to get into our hotel room even though he wasn't supposed to. Smh. He would repeatedly try to talk to me by asking me small talk questions to which I'd neutrally answer then continue to mind my own business. He ended up leaving our hotel room (only stayed one night/day, thank goodness) because this dude found a dog and wanted to take it home instead of enjoying the convention and hanging out with friends.

This dude slept in the STREETS just to stay with this dog. He somehow made it into the convention center with the dog and I was hanging with friends ready to head to the rave to dance all night.

I hear my name being repeatedly called and it's this fool sitting on the floor in the corner like we're friends or some BS. I give him a wtf look and walk on into the rave. Fool, bye.

Finally, I hear from a mutual friend of ours who we know through Anime Expo that he really misses me and as sweet as that sounds, I'm not affected- I'm that done.

Anime Expo ends, a fun time was had, peace on Earth!

LAST NIGHT, 1AM. I GET A TEXT MESSAGE FROM A NUMBER I PUT UNDER MY DO NOT ANSWER LIST:

"I wanted to give you the satisfaction of knowing that I ate the absolute fuck out of my words. I thought you'd miss me more than I would miss you. But it's the other way around. We're really never going to be friends again, and I can't believe it."

There's only one person I personally knew who I put under that contact- him. Everything else is telemarketers. This dude still has my number! This dude was waiting for me to come back, smh.
I don't care if he misses me, he can miss me all he likes but he clearly misses me for the wrong reasons. Ladies and gents of BHM, shield yourselves from the narcissistic and the arrogant. They'll bring little good to your life.

I did reply.. I replied, "Who is this?" to rub salt in his wounds. That's all I need to say. This guy went from "You can't move on from me. ;)" to "I can't believe we're never going to be friends again." Dudes are ridiculous.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>