BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

And they say women do the most, oh my god

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I bet that niccuh's a Scorpio.  I broke up with my Scorpio best friend last year, and that asshole went ballistic.  So glad to be rid of him--don't you actually breathe a sigh of relief when they're gone?

DING DING DING DING DING! You're damn right his psycho ass is a Scorpio. Who the hell determined that Scorpios and Cancers were soulmates? Foh

And hell yeah! I feel so much happier, so much more free, I am more jovial, and the thought of this dude no longer gives me a sick feeling in my stomach.

*Inhales and exhales deeply!* Fresh air. Big smile

smmfh.

How did I know?

My ex Scorp bestie dragged up all the insecurities I shared in good faith with him over the years, and THREW them at me in a way that would have a weaker person ready to take their lives.  Just because I said I needed to re-evaluate our friendship!

He tried to poison my mind into believing no one else but him cared about me, and went OFF on me BIG TIME.  I was so shocked, but so happy he helped me to see that I was making the right decision to leave him behind.  They are truly poisonous.

I had to put up with all his childish whining and mean jokes for all these years, and God help me if I got offended--he was ready to attack me.  They're VERY sensitive; there's no such thing as positive criticism to them, it's all just "attacking", and once it starts they raise those stingers and will not stop until they've completely demolished you (or attempt to).

I still don't miss him.  I know it's been a whole damn year since the incident, and like 23 years of friendship, but it feels like he never existed to me.  I hope he never contacts me again.

Edited by CLCNY20 - May 25 2013 at 12:54pm
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I'd be very careful to  continue posting his voicemails and texts.  Stuff never gets deleted off these interwebs and the last thing you want is to be forever connected to this guy thru the web.

Besides he might just do the same to you, then both yall's mess is forever in cybercity.

Do like some poster said and block him/ignore.  Eventually he'll stop.

I have to agree--do NOT stoop to his level.

I just stopped replying to mine, and he got the message.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:24pm
TxT

Okay.. You're right. But I'm saving those shïts in case he ever goes too far and I'll need the police!

Oh and he's black. Biracial coon to be specific. How is he so sprung over a black girl?
Anyway, today has been peaceful.
reashairjourney View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reashairjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:55pm
I thought i posted a comment hours ago. anyway. I said i believe you because people are crazy.
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:56pm
Honestly.....I wouldn't know if any of my friends "unfriended" me.

The only way you'd know is if I was constantly looking at their page.

The only time I did know is when I was trying to collect some money that someone owed me. We were messaging back and forth then one day I could no longer send them messages. Angry

But if you weren't talking that often anyway.......then he's a stalker. Simple.

Go on and be free girl.

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:42pm
what did you do, that he thought was so ugly? 
in detail please. Tongue
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

what did you do, that he thought was so ugly? 
in detail please. Tongue

Talk to friends about the crap I go through because of him and delete him off of facebook I guess?

He was so vehemently refusing to share his perspective, I grew convinced he didn't have a good reason. I think it's why his insulting is focusing so much on "how I am in love with him, how I am bitter, and will not move on."

When you want to hurt someone, you fling dirt. This is the most dirt he has consistently brought up and it's viciously embellished by his imagination.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

Honestly.....I wouldn't know if any of my friends "unfriended" me.

The only way you'd know is if I was constantly looking at their page.

The only time I did know is when I was trying to collect some money that someone owed me. We were messaging back and forth then one day I could no longer send them messages. Angry

But if you weren't talking that often anyway.......then he's a stalker. Simple.

Go on and be free girl.

Usually neither do I. In fact I find out if I see a comment from them on a mutual friend's content or as I have experienced multiple times, them sending me a request from the same account we were formerly friends on. LOL

Je suis libre~
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 12:09am
sounds scary. I hope you were able to get rid of him for good.

eta: err.. not literally lol
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 9:50am
what was the extent of this crush and how did he know that you had a crush on him ? did yall hunch ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>