Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

And they say women do the most, oh my god

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 4:29am
I know this nicca is annoying the shyt out of you Minda..but he sounds like a nutjob...I wouldn't let anything he says bother me (easier said than done). Just ignore his messages, don't even open them, just delete them and don't respond...he will eventually tire and stop.
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 4:32am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

OMG he sounds like a total nutcase *shudders* Dead

I was genuinely surprised when he said I am unwilling to admit my wrongs because I was repeatedly asking him exactly what my wrongs were so I could take responsibility and correct myself if I deemed it legit!

I'm human and I am not afraid of admitting my wrongs, never have been. So why in his eyes do I suddenly have all kinds of attributes that are not my normality?

This man has blinded himself. I'm gonna try to upload some of his voicemails if I can.

Seriously though, he sounds narcissistic to the point of madness...makes you wonder how you were ever friends with him in the first place.

Some people take time to show their true colours I suppose.

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 4:44am
What is the OP about. I can't read all of that.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 4:51am
^Stay away from bipolar Scorpios. The friendship can be great at first but it will eventually turn ugly
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 5:04am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

^Stay away from bipolar Scorpios. The friendship can be great at first but it will eventually turn ugly
thanks
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 5:14am
OMG!!! I had the same thing happen when I broke off a friendship with my best friend of years.... And guess what she's a Scorpio and I'm the Cancer. You are so right cancers and scorpions are a NO NO, I've even dated scorpios and never again; the only ones I tolerate are my crazy aunt and sister.

It's sad because some scorpios NEVER let go, til this day the girl still talks about me to our mutual friends (mind you we stopped being friends in 05'), I'm just like damn give it up...

So sad to say dude may never get over it.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:19am
If you have sprint text the word BLOCK followed by his number to 9999 to block him from sending you text messages
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:27am

Your title is very appropriate. Men can be just as catty and vindictive, if not more

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:36am
how you got that Brotha nose so wide open ? yall fcuked or something ? why that Brotha so vexed to be your friend ?
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 7:39am
this Brotha ghey?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style