Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

An Interesting Perspective From a Cheater...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:30pm
So he cheats with another woman??

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Similar to...if they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you.

Yeah, if I was with a man for whom his relationship with God was really important then that reasoning would make sense. If you'll cheat on god, you'll certainly have no issue cheating on me.

Kinda like a guy I was dating who had no problem doing something unsavory to his children's mother. If he'll do it to her, mother of his children, clearly he'd have no issue treating me the same way.

yeah, that sums it up.

i know that someone cheated on would feel salty by this explanation but if you look at the big picture forgiveness or getting over the person should come easier.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:46pm
Her waiting for marriage wouldn't have prevented her man's cheating. If he "cheats" on God, and if God is important to him, he'll cheat on anyone. He is still a douche, and his excuse makes him an even bigger douche.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Her waiting for marriage wouldn't have prevented her man's cheating. If he "cheats" on God, and if God is important to him, he'll cheat on anyone. He is still a douche, and his excuse makes him an even bigger douche.

lol this guy...i think would cheat regardless too...he didn't seem all that holy in any sense of the word...but if someone was being honest about this excuse then maybe it can make sense.
Jazmin89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazmin89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

So, guys...I was watching that classy joint 'Cheaters' in the wee hours of the morning and something a cheater said struck me as interesting.  He said his woman wanted to have premarital sex which is against God.  He begs the question...How can you make me cheat on God(by fornicating) and expect me not to cheat on you?...a mere mortal.  Now, if you expect your man to break his vow as a Christian, what makes you think his vow of monogamy to you would be stronger than his vow to God?  Is it fair to even expect that?

We are not suppose to have sex until marriage.Therefore, we are already fornicating with God. God is perfect and we should only place all our trust in him not humans unless there is marriage involved. This guy has NO real commitment to her because they are not married.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:38pm
lol

interesting perspective..

10/10 for originality
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:41pm
Although IA he was just saying stuff to try to get off the hook, that is an intriguing question for devout peoples.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:43pm
negroes always coming up with some excuse or other for their shady behavior
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 3:29pm
Wonderland, I'm mad you're even entertaining this obvious excuse. SleepyLOLLOLLOL

Those people say ANYTHING to seem innocent or like the victim despite them being the perpetrator.
The fool was too stupid to realize he is essentially still cheating on God by engaging with premarital sex by cheating on his partner. His cheating is "doubled."
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 3:32pm
It's not the cheating, it's the lying. He can cheat all he wants but she never asked him to lie to God.*

*this opinion is for this specific situation only.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic