FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Amizade Hair-Cheap virgin hair

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Napp View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Napp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amizade Hair-Cheap virgin hair
    Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:09pm
Has anyone heard of this new company? it is black owned. i am a little tempted to try out the hair. it is really affordable but i dont want to waste my money. i talked to the owner online and she is very nice but i am skeptical of the quality.

http://www.amizadehair.com/
Sponsored Links

dani88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dani88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:23pm

Saw them on Madame Noire

http://madamenoire.com/229240/betting-on-affordable-high-quality-hair-extensions-with-amizade-hair/ - http://madamenoire.com/229240/betting-on-affordable-high-quality-hair-extensions-with-amizade-hair/
Don't know about the hair though

Edited by dani88 - Nov 14 2012 at 12:44pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:25pm
The bundles with the blue paper around them look familiar...Pretty hair though.
MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 5:05pm
Looks interesting ... I think I would give them a try.  Their prices are very reasonable.  Wonder how the hair is. ... But I say worth giving them a try.
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 5:34pm
I looked into that company about a month ago. They are really nice but I have the same concerns you have. If you decide to try it let us know what you think Smile
TRENDIIVERSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 5:56pm
Because the price is reasonable, I say give it a try too.You can also ask if they offer samples.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 7:48pm
I'm sorry, but I've seen this hair before...I believe on Aliexpress. The pic with the blue band and pink flower accent looks very similar to another company's pictures. You can clearly see the name of the company was covered with "Brazillian Body Wave." 

I am not trying to start any trouble. Just saying....
TRENDIIVERSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:02pm
Shantel- I agree with you and in my post I started to mention it, but erased it. But maybe the AV would be easier to deal with than the CV. The price is about  the same anyway. IA with the not starting no mess that's why I zipped it lol..but, you're correct.
AspiringSpring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AspiringSpring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:28pm
Yeah, this hair looks really familiar..
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:05am
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

I'm sorry, but I've seen this hair before...I believe on Aliexpress. The pic with the blue band and pink flower accent looks very similar to another company's pictures. You can clearly see the name of the company was covered with "Brazillian Body Wave." 

I am not trying to start any trouble. Just saying....

Isn't that the case with LOTS of vendors? At least she's not adding 100 bucks to the price
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic