FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

America’s Next Top Model | Cycle 21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: America’s Next Top Model | Cycle 21
    Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 3:03pm
Anybody watching this season?

'America’s Next Top Model’ Cycle 21: Miss J. Returns

‘America’s Next Top Model’ is back for Cycle 21! This time, it’s another face-off between the guys and the girls — and it looks like an action packed season full of love affairs, high fashion challenges and even some twerking from Tyra Banks! Will you be tuning in?

Tyra Banks, producer and host of America’s Next Top Model, is presenting yet another installment of the world famous model competition. In this season, Tyra welcomes back respected runway coach Miss J. Alexander, and we can’t wait to watch it’s premiere on August 18 at 9pm! Click below to watch the trailer for this highly anticipated season!

America’s Next Top Model Welcomes Back J. Alexander

The 21st season of ANTM kicks off by welcoming Miss J. back to the judging panel alongside Tyra and fashion public relations maven, Kelly Cutrone.

The show begins with 31 potential contestants rocking the runway to earn a spot in the house by taking the best selfie, followed by a unique competition in a bowling alley!

In the end, only seven men and seven women will live under one roof to battle it out for the title of America’s Next Top Model.

Read the rest of the article at the source.

So who watched the premiere? Thoughts? What about this mess below?

Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 3:04pm
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:08pm
Damn! I missed it! I could have sworn I set my DVR last season to record
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:14pm
Tyra is a hot ass mess..but I may check out the first episode since you dropped that link.  And fawk that whack white boy & his color preference..He looks confused.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:22pm
groan
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:25pm
They still show this show? I don't remember the last time I watched ANTM
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:31pm
This is the perfect bullsht show.
Hell yes I'm watching
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:58pm
Jayzuz@ cycle 21
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:04pm
Judging by the first epi, this season will probably be interestingj

And finally, the girl that all the guys are lusting over is not some plain saltine yt chick
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 6:28pm
Chile, Tyra is a narcissist, I been stopped phuckin' with her. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic