BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

America's Next Top Model 2.0

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 11:06pm
Is anybody watching this anymore? Disapprove
Sponsored Links

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 2:00am
Jeremy is one of those crazy guys you wouldn't see coming.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 2:24am
Jeremy is fionnnnne

Phil with that weave was fione too, sad to see him gone

I freakin l.o.v.e Chris to death now for checking Renee, I don't like her at all!!

Jourdin is cool, I like her

I didn't care for Alexandria, she had no presence, I didn't even remember her being on the show in the first place

I like don, he needs to step forward though he's kinda cruising along.

Same with cory I love his energy and personality, it would suck if he went home but he just cruises like don. I don't see him winning.

Marvin is good, I like him

The red head nina, she's ok...I doubt she'll win.   

In the end I think Marvin Renee and Jourdin will be the last three.

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 8:47pm
I can't believe I sat through all eleven episodes!  Here are my thoughts:

Renee- I really don't like her as a model.  I think she has the look that will have her winding up modeling for Dr. Jay's.  She really needs to be more dynamic in her modeling and she also needs to chill with the attitude because it definitely shows in her photos.

Cory- One of my favorites.  I think he should win it.

Don- I can see this guy on the runway.  He has come a long way.

Chris- I'm not really looking at his attitude.  I do think the judges were spot on when they say when he's on, he's on and when he's off, he's off. 

Marvin- In the beginning, I thought he would be a top 3 finalist, but he really needs to pull in some other expressions when he models or he will be cut.  He's so far just shown he's a one trick pony.

Jourdan- She is a typical model and again, I think the judges were spot on with her lacking a personality.  Beautiful photo shoots, but I don't really like her runway.

Nina- I don't know.  I really like her.  I like quirky.  Depending on her angles, she can look 80 years old, but in photos, her look translates very well. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 12:10am
I agree about Renee...I thought that from the beginning she doesn't resemble a high fashion model to me

she's just a pretty face that happens to be slim and tall

she def looks like she should model for baby phat, or some other urban clothing line.

I don't like her

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 2:03am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Is anybody watching this anymore? Disapprove

I completely stopped watching...after the 4 season i just lost interest..don't understand how the judges can critique these females and when in the model world u have females with gaps, buckteeth, and so on, but these females have to alter their looks to get a job/recognized almost be P.E.R.F.E.C.T.
there's this one model, i think her name is Dana who had the gap and now she models a lot for Metrostyle clothing catalog..now when you open a fashion you can see the most odd looking female to be a spokesperson for that item..WTH??? BIG OLE TEEF, gaps, funny shaped lips/eyes and so on but she is working..Confused

also how come they never,ever have any fashion magazines in the household? 

plus these females now know how to work "the fake drama' into the show..
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 2:22am
can they please send renee home and im so sick of jourdan playing the victim when she insulted chris where it hurt 
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:50am
chris is hawt
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:53pm
rob the judge is an ass tonite!!
Confused
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:58pm
wtf! They sent fyne ass don home!!!! Wtf!!!!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic