BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

American Vendors using non aliexpress hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by HoneyS7 HoneyS7 wrote:

Originally posted by pinkdiemond pinkdiemond wrote:

deets..... u can send a pm as well.....

please and thank you

Pinkie your siggy DeadLOL

I just noticed that!! My eyes kept thinking it was a real verse...............lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo
Sponsored Links

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Jay Tea Jay Tea wrote:

BHM never forgets.

What's up with vendors not budgeting for marketing though? Is that hott these days? Seems like they would want a well informed customer instead of someone on a message board looking for *reviews* in a thread like this. We see you ONI. We definitely see you. Get your life.
New age weave trickin' ----- they think we are THIRSTY...... LOL
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:20pm
I didn't seen anything curly (her 3c or 3d hair) but I did see some wavy, also I did see some frizzy coarse straight hair that they advertise as cheap bulk.

We are know she process her 3c and 3d patterns.

Also it is the same vendor that mane depot uses for one of their virgin hair. Didn't she downgrade her staff recently and lets not forget her new thinner wefts....Yeah I know why.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:36pm
Yesenia is almost as bad as dreamz when it comes to being a detective. LOL
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Yesenia_87 Yesenia_87 wrote:

They all use AE hair, I just found a.r.juni vendor.

smh

you did not

Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:04am
Spill it Yesinia who is it?
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 3:54pm
I don't think they all use ali because all CVs are not on ali.

However they do all use CVs and some have much better quality controls than others.  That is really what you are paying for with a good AV. 

Unfortunately the weave game has game has become so ratchet that good AVs are becoming as hard to find as good CVs.

EP says they process and manufacturing the hair in the US.  So I am assuming they only use IVs.  

beautyy4cheerr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautyy4cheerr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:12pm
pm the info pretty please!
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:08pm
Yesmin share the wealth, can you pm me [Name Removed by Request of Vendor]'s vendorSmile
PrettyLAdyK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLAdyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:52am
Why is it that people feel like these people are not getting their hair from aliexpress or alibaba. Its all about your research, jace is on alibaba, and some of the rest its about you doing the research and buying the minimum quantity of hair!! the only company i feel that may not be there is [Name Removed by Request of Vendor]!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>