BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

American Vendors using non aliexpress hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
foxynole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxynole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American Vendors using non aliexpress hair
    Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:57am
After spending soooo much money over the years on different hair from both CV's and AV's, i have realized that there is a clear distinction between the companies that are spending bread purchasing QUALITY hair for their customers instead of second rate aliexpress hair. I applaud them and appreciate what they do!! Even if they mix in some AE hair for certain varities in their brands, they still provide quality hair that holds up well and is worth the money. The rest of these fly-by-nights with their pack and ship, overpriced ali hair can keep it moving!

-Jace Beauty
-ONI Hair
-GHOH Glamour House of Hair
-[Name Removed by Request of Vendor]
-Wagman

Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:34pm
Extension plus, yummy hair, indian hair company....all I could think of right now.
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:54pm
Some of these vendor does buy from chinese vendor that have store on aliexpress.It all about research....

Edited by Nadiesca - Dec 10 2012 at 1:53pm
foxynole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxynole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Some of these vendor does buy from chinese vendor that have store on aliexpress.It all about research....

As stated in the original post:"Even if they mix in some AE hair for certain varities in their brands, they still provide quality hair that holds up well and is worth the money." 

My point is, their entire line is not coming from AE. They are putting in work: wefting(paying extra to have hair wefted by specialty wefters), washing, sealing, etc instead of just providing pack and ship AE hair.
foxynole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxynole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:13pm

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Extension plus, yummy hair, indian hair company....all I could think of right now.

never heard of yummy hair, ill have to see what their working with!

Edited by foxynole - Dec 10 2012 at 4:55pm
Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 3:38pm
I don't believe Senghori Shells use aliexpress hair either. 
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 3:57pm
VirginCurl.com  doesn't either, from what she says.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by foxynole foxynole wrote:

After spending soooo much money over the years on different hair from both CV's and AV's, i have realized that there is a clear distinction between the companies that are spending bread purchasing QUALITY hair for their customers instead of second rate aliexpress hair. I applaud them and appreciate what they do!! Even if they mix in some AE hair for certain varities in their brands, they still provide quality hair that holds up well and is worth the money. The rest of these fly-by-nights with their pack and ship, overpriced ali hair can keep it moving!

-Jace Beauty
-ONI Hair
-GHOH Glamour House of Hair
-[Name Removed by Request of Vendor]
-Wagman

Didn't someone say you owned oni? Or am I mixing up members?
Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 4:37pm
Foxynole I believe is the owner of Oni Hair.
foxynole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxynole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 4:53pm
I'm not the owner, but I do know the owner.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic