Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Lace Front Archives
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - American vendors comparable to CV vendors question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedAmerican vendors comparable to CV vendors question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
geishagrrl24 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: American vendors comparable to CV vendors question
    Posted: Apr 02 2008 at 7:37am
Hi all! I have decided to take the plunge again and buy me another lacefront. I am sooo glad I discovered this forum 2 years ago because without it I would not have learned the joy and beauty of lacefronts.TongueLOL   butchered my first lacefront so bad I'm so glad of sexibeach and the others ladies on this forum have contributed their knowledge and expertiseClap so I have confidence to try again and hopefully I won't have to throw another lacefront away.LOL

SO my question is I love CLW and Zara wigs but the price is a little steep for me to be such a  newbie at applying my lacefront. I want to know is there a CV that is comparable to these vendors in quality, durability and realistic? Also if I go with a CV if I show them a pic of one of the CLW or Zara wigs do they know how to cut and layer them like the pic or would I have to take it to a stylist. I appreciate any input in this….I'm going to buy my lacefront next week for sure!Thumbs%20Up

Sponsored Links

Candii Rayne View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2008 at 8:20am
Im not sure if a CV can/will cut/layer ur unit for you, alot of ladies take there's to a salon but u can check out the following thread for a list of CV's. 

Ive ordered 2 from TZ and there at home so once i get in i'll edit and let u know how they are but i think the top CV's are
1. Jacksun
2. Rex
3. Lydia (although she dont reply to my emails and ive sent her 3)
4. Tony Zhang (although some women have said that his units shed)

HTH
GeminiBaby View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2008 at 8:25am
Good Morning geishagrrl24

The AV's order from the CV's and sell them for a higher price. When I started out I was ordering from the AV but now I go directly to the CV. I have been very happy with the units I have ordered and I will always go directly to  CV to save $. If there is a style you like you can send a pic to  the CV and ask if they can make a dulpicate.  

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2008 at 8:32am
thanks you guys! this a great helpful informationClap Candii I'm going to look into the Jacksun's and Rex today and see what I like and Gemini that's i'll def use a pic from Zara on what I like, you guys are the best!
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2008 at 9:42am

Do you think it's better for a Noob to order from a AV instead of a CV?

misscoco View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2008 at 6:41pm
go for the CV they are the one making the AV stocks,
so basically its better to go directly to them and that way you save $$ and you are sure they will do exactly what you want.

Afrocentchic it really depends on what you are looking for,
but for a newbie i would suggest a CV,they have great customer service most of the time,
the advantage ordering with an AV is you can do a follow up,exchange,have them style,cut the unit for you faster,other than that the CVs are better.
HTH

Edited by misscoco - Apr 02 2008 at 6:44pm
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2008 at 1:59pm

Thanks MissCoco! Smile

Addicted View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2008 at 2:47pm
CV all the way I show Jacksun pictures all the time. I get my hair cut at a salon for $10. I see no reason to purchase from AV
Dryer Fresh 810 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2008 at 2:51pm
Hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but I'm wondering, can anyone "cross-reference" the AVs with the CVs, meaning, can you tell me who the suppliers for some of the AVs are?
I don't know if this has been addressed previously, so I'm holding off on creating a new thread until I can find out.
*thanks*

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2008 at 8:28am
uh oh now i'm scared about ordering from a CV I just read that jacksun (i think) didn't bleach a BHM forum members knots as requested, is this typical with CV because I don't have to have to bleach knots if I don't have too. I tried it on my first wig and it looked a hot mess!Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic