Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

[American Horror Story] Coven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.92  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 2:39pm

http://rations.tumblr.com/post/75014290891/fiona-be-like-im-still-supreme
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 6:11pm
SHE SCREAMED OUT A DAMN BRAND NAME?! I thought she screamed out some profound sh*t, LMAO
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 6:52pm
Can we discuss how Ryan Murphy and nem completely abandoned the young witches special powers mid season.

Zoe's deadly vajayjay

Queenie was a voodoo doll...

etc.

wth happened Unhappy

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 6:56pm
Yup. I literally forgot about that.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ agree and i'm trying to just not like it for what it was, as opposed to not liking it for not being what i wanted it to be. 

the premise had potential. and while there were good stand alone epis, the execution fell fücking flat. 

i'm disgusted at trying to humanize and garner sympathy for racist murderers, mortal enemies joining up to amount to nothing, the lack of character development, the petty, minimized portrayal of voodoo as compared to the legit white is right representation of witchcraft, misty's death and most of all-- the lack of a flat out war between voodoo and witchcraft. 

the power, culture and beauty of voodoo was never fully realized and validated as it should've been. it came off like child's play, superficial bullsh!t, and it sickens me. 

[Bunz] may i simp you?[/Bunz]

i was trying to do the same thing too, the first line but come the phuck onDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead the way i vex i cant even put it in words but ia with couple of you on the pages prior but im too high (fromLOL food) to list y'all out 

bring back myrtle!!!!
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:29am
^^^ food high? damn it diane. one of these days we're gonna meet. 

it's gonna be a food fest and we're gonna gain weight. 

be prepared. Smile
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:31am
so i just finished watching this show///

1. did kyle kill that dog?
2. Misty day...NOOOOOO!!!!
3. so the voodoo witch doctor has both madame and Marie in hell with him cause?????
3a. also how did the witch doctor get Fiona there if she had no soul
4. I had a feeling Delia was the supreme
5. an alright show...the first season was better
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:51am
Myrtle....Broken Heart  Myrtle should have been supreme.  Fucc everybody.  Myrtle could have set them girls right.  I mean...ole girl came back from the grave fabulous! Shading and reading for the gawds.  Even her hair came back like fucc alluyuh.

I'm not sure how I feel about the voodoo/witchcraft dynamic.  There were few black witches but I have heard black folks (no matter their religion) say that witchcraft/wicca is some white people sh*t.  no cape.  Witches were portrayed better but...they all went to hell no matter what anyways.  Misty, The boy, that one white girl, Nan, the other white girl....Deal or no deal with Papa.  The boy spoke of a cold dark place when he was chokin' the sh*t outta that white girl for not bringing back his girl.  Saying she knew what it was.

I did expect more from the end...I thought there would be a serious battle at the end on some

antyways....RIP Myrtle.  *kisses 2 fingers...holds them up...*  Balanciaga girl.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 5:31am
Myrtle really did have style though

Her constant fashion references make sense
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 5:33am
Also this show had a lot of hoopholes when you look back on it

Like for example Misty doing the telekinesis test and being so excited that she can do telekinesis.. when one episode earlier, she used telekinesis with the other witches to grab a knife off the wall and stab the axe man

Also Madison being dead and being unable to feel pain.. yet she was clearly reacting to pain when Misty was tearing that ass up!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168>
  Share Topic