Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

[American Horror Story] Coven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 168>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.92  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:07am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

ryan murphy is racist

My heart has been echoing this, but I didn't want to hear it. I will put him in the semi-racist categoryApprove

Ugh why?  What happened?

I just have a 6th sense about these things trust meLOL

Nah, but seriously, I just notice how creates certain roles for WOC. He isn't a full blown racist though.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:15am
I think the scenes between Queenie and lalaurie were written poorly, Fiona had way cooler lines than Marie, and hes white so its not beyond the realm of possibility...I stopped watching three episodes ago bc I gave enough slack for the plotholes last season.  Just round and round in circles.  
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:26am
Yes, I have a feeling he's some what of a racist as well. Some of his motives and actions are very questionable. I've had to side eye some of his actions a few times.

The Finale was ok. It wasn't amazing, but... at least neither Madison nor Zoe became the next supreme. They weren't ready.

Edited by jayjaynonie - Jan 30 2014 at 10:28am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:28am
reading back I see that Delia is the supreme...well that sucks bc she couldn't even be a good house mother.  
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:37am
Throughout most of the season and up until the end, I believed this as well. However, the last few episodes are supposed to allude to the fact that, she's somewhat growing a spine and has developed a "I'm willing  to do whatever is necessary for the coven's survival" attitude.

I'm all for a "gentle yet firm" attitude but her ability to be firm when needed is questionable....

Edited by jayjaynonie - Jan 30 2014 at 10:38am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:53am
maybe ill check out the finale to see her transformation.  
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:57am

She's still a weak bish...just a little more determined.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

She's still a weak bish...just a little more determined.

LOLI just told my bf and he was like, "the blind bish that married the witch hunterConfused?????" 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:14am
well, that sucked.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:49am
I was let down by the ending, all she did was cry all season and get bish slapped by Fiona, like seriously???? The girls was running amuck all willy nilly. Killing neighbors, bringing mens back to life, have threeways, Queenie had defected to the other side of town, Butler hiding dead bodies and she gone be the next ruler for 50+ years???

Mr. Murphy please do better next season...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 168>
  Share Topic