Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

[American Horror Story] Coven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 168>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.92  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:34am
Thanks cocoa.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:11am
I honestly think Laveau's death was such a weak ass end to her though, smh.

Queenie successfully and flawlessly put Lalaurie back together (which was never explained nor shown) so why would Queenie essentially sacrifice Laveau's immortality like that?  Queenie could have at least hunted parts of Laveau down and put them back together since she was looking for Laveau in the first place. I'm sad Queenie showed more commitment and kindness to the fucking monster Lalaurie is!

Laveau took her in and taught her spells! Gave her shelter and a sense of solidarity! Maybe Laveau wasn't Glenda the good witch all the time but how are you gonna shirk all she's done and be feeding that monster behind her back, taking her out to eat, breaking her out, putting her back together, and even after this monster does monstrous things to the woman who took you in, you're still begging this monster to repent from the monstrous life she only knows?

I like this show but the writing on Queenie was Tyler Perry quality. Absolutely illogical and filler in the guise of something integral. Queenie is an absolutely abysmal character. What a shame. This show started out with her being so likeable.

At least Delphine indirectly sent herself to Hell.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 6:33am
It would seem Misty would be the obvious choice but I kinda want it to go to Myrtle. I think it will go to Zoe.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

If Im wrong, please correct me ladies.

Delphine and Marie are both immortal
Marie made Delphine immortal, so she can only die if Marie dies.
Marie became immortal by making a deal with Papa; every year she brings him an innocent soul,  in return she doesn't age/die.  If, for some reason she breaks the deal...Papa takes her soul
Delphine cut her up and scattered her body parts across the city.  Because of this, she can no longer fulfill her end of the deal with Papa, nullifying their contract.
This means Papa can collect her soul and Delphine can die.

Queenie kills Delphine sending her to hell, and Papa brings Marie to hell

Phew.....

But she just gave him Nan week before last, so technically, she did fulfill her obligation for this year. She wouldn't have been due to give him another soul until next year, but since she's dead and in hell now, technically, he violated their agreement.

But he's the devil and they probably don't have a The People's Court in hell, butterum if they did Marie would win. Well, the judge would probably be crooked, hence them being in hell, but still. LOL
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:40pm
Maybe he didn't. Consider nan innocent. Thats why she was bringing babies
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:27pm
But remember HD, she had a baby there in the house. If Papa hadn't been willing to accept Nan, well, Spaulding's uterus would still be aching.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:18pm
Or maybe her sacrifice was for the year that passed. Maybe souls aren't like prepaid souls where u load the innocent and continue use lol, I don't know. That confused me too
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

But remember HD, she had a baby there in the house. If Papa hadn't been willing to accept Nan, well, Spaulding's uterus would still be aching.

Yeah, Papa was a year early (anticipating failure on Marie's part)
Im hoping he will give Nan back to the living world....

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:39pm
Creole, now you know good an hell well the devil ain't lettin people pay a year behind.

Even though that whole "giving away someone else's soul" thing (no) raises my hackles, he can keep Nan. Pinch

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:45pm
my ass wouldve been sent to collections . Ur right, the devil ain't on that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 168>