Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

[American Horror Story] Coven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 168>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.92  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:25pm
Lol Madison says queenie could be at the soup plantation, you know that biych always down for a bottomless bowl.
Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:51pm
Wow, well at least Nann went out with a bang.

Madison is cold hearted, she's like a younger version of Fiona. Misty is too naïve.

sigh. I love this show.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:36pm
how the hell angela look so damn good in that scene where they were drowning that poor girl?

her quirkiness will be missed
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

i had to call my SO in here to watch this with me...they ain't sh*t tonight
i almost never watched coz of the way it ended last december

but sure as hell shortened my train ride
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:38pm
lol @ tryna sell a soul you dont have
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:40pm
I'm sure misty is the supreme now. Locking her in that tomb is how she's going to avoid getting killed.
Those heffas bet not try it with Angela, hope she takes the boring one out.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Lol Madison says queenie could be at the soup plantation, you know that biych always down for a bottomless bowl.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL That bish scrait came for Queenie
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

how the hell angela look so damn good in that scene where they were drowning that poor girl?

I just saw a waiting to exhale gif of her in LOL thread and Im like no really Angela you look the same twenty years later what gives?LOLLOL I loved NanCry

Bottomless bowl had me crying. and no soul to give

Can that black man at Delphi Corp or whatever get some more screen time please. Like kill the old white dude and take over his role. All these quarrelling YTs chick irk me. Glad to see the devil black guy too TBH and he told Fiona she had the good stuffLOL

I watch on www.tvids.me Its excellent- no registration, no downloads, no ads (if you click the small play bottom on the bar, not the big play button in the middle of the video) Had the episode up about 40 minutes after it aired.

ETA Myrtle just playing her organ while Cordelia cries and breaks thingsLOL White tears and no effs at all.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 10 2014 at 12:50pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I just saw a waiting to exhale gif of her in LOL thread and Im like no really Angela you look the same twenty years later what gives?LOLLOL I loved NanCry

Bottomless bowl had me crying. and no soul to give

Can that black man at Delphi Corp or whatever get some more screen time please. Like kill the old white dude and take over his role. All these quarrelling YTs chick irk me. Glad to see the devil black guy too TBH and he told Fiona she had the good stuffLOL

I watch on www.tvids.me Its excellent- no registration, no downloads, no ads (if you click the small play bottom on the bar, not the big play button in the middle of the video) Had the episode up about 40 minutes after it aired.

ETA Myrtle just playing her organ while Cordelia cries and breaks thingsLOL White tears and no effs at all.

who is that black guy?

i feel like ive seen him from somewhere

and he was very good in his role.

the no soul to give scene was hilarious

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:58pm
I don't know afro, he was EXCELLENT finally a scene stealer with some scariness.
Honestly burn that entire coven down. Them o's lame as hell. 4 teen/ young girls a crazy supreme and the council that aint poo, all they do is kill each other. *hiss teeth*

I wanna go to a Jazz funeral. Some dancehall funerals are like that but theres uh more sexy dancing lolol

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 10 2014 at 1:33pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 168>
  Share Topic