BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

[American Horror Story] Coven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 168>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.92  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 10:28pm
i think the eyes were a spell, that's why she can see her husband's trifling behavior. that's why i think fiona can't fix it. she lost her sight but she was given a gift. 

i don't get the whole hospital scene. i was wondering if it was a chopped up flashback, i dunno...
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 10:30pm
i wanted the mind reader girl to be the supreme. 
looks like it's zoe? she's so stupid and meh...
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 10:37pm
fiona's main ability is life/death and remeber loosing all her supreme power
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 11:49pm
this episode had me dead to the pavement 
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 12:33am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

i think the eyes were a spell, that's why she can see her husband's trifling behavior. that's why i think fiona can't fix it. she lost her sight but she was given a gift. 
i don't get the whole hospital scene. i was wondering if it was a chopped up flashback, i dunno...

Very perceptive melikey!  I am kinda toasted, which is why this episode was kinda hard to follow, lol.
Whouldn't the daughters be bones by now?  Maybe that was a spell too, I guess, idk.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:30am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Very perceptive melikey!  I am kinda toasted, which is why this episode was kinda hard to follow, lol.
Whouldn't the daughters be bones by now?  Maybe that was a spell too, I guess, idk.

That would explain the blood even though they'd been dead for at least a century!
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 8:42am

That episode was good..

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 8:50am
Great episode last night. Kudos to Zoe for stepping up.

I need Queenie to do better

Damn Fiona set Myrtle up- that's cold blooded but clearly she will be back

So the hippie witch can sense when someone is dead- I wonder why she hasn't found Madison.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 10:48am
Any body notice anytime Queenie is asked to sit in those little chairs they cut away and go back when shes already sitting.....They think their slick.

This episode was kind of all over the place.
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 10:58am
I SAW SOME SPOILERS ON ACCIDENT 
THE EYES THING IS CORDELIAS NEW POWER 
MADDY WILL BE BACK ZOE AND MISTY GONNA BRING HER BACK 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair