BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

[American Horror Story] Coven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 168>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.92  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Clc..did you make that game? Folks gonna be tore up within the first 30 mins.

lmfaooooooooo LOL no, I found it on tumblr

and I agree--they'll be drunk as hell once that creepy ass theme song starts LOL
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 9:51am
I said this ish on fb, and no one agreed w/me, lol, but I just feel some sort of way about Gabby S.

I have nothing against, her personally, but I just hate that they try to put her in unattractive lights in everything I've seen her in.  Just "fat, greasy, angry, hungry" over and over again.

And this stance she was doing when staring down at the new neighbor boy was killing me HARD (f*ck "softly")

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I said this ish on fb, and no one agreed w/me, lol, but I just feel some sort of way about Gabby S.

I have nothing against, her personally, but I just hate that they try to put her in unattractive lights in everything I've seen her in.  Just "fat, greasy, angry, hungry" over and over again.

And this stance she was doing when staring down at the new neighbor boy was killing me HARD (f*ck "softly")

aaaawwwww....hey i ain't gonna hate..aside from her looks she is makin money and not looking like the typical hollywood 'LOOK' to make it...but that stance is Confused...

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 2:46pm
Oh, there's no need to quote me, dear--I don't punk-bitch-erase LOL
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 4:52pm
clc they do, even in the heist butthe sad partis she can't pull that roll off.  i feel like the writers write her part to be serious and she tries to make light and it comes off........wrong.

they knew what they were doing withat beast rape scene
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 4:52pm
omg, that scene on the balcony killed me!!!  IA, HD...her dialogue with Kathy Bates is too light.  this is your these honkeys moment...but the lines they give her are also kinda blah.

im convinced that she knows losing weight = no more roles.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 5:01pm
You think so?  I dunno...can't say whether or not I think she'd get more/less roles.

I just think she comes off as more likeable/articulate and less stereotypical during interviews than when she's acting.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 5:03pm
It's just f'ed up, because even the girl with Down Syndrome is giving off sexy/classy vibes.  I remember how creepy she was in season 1, but she's on her SH*T this season, and I don't blame the neighbor boy for liking her one bit.  She's sh*tting on Gabby.  Them shoes on her feet in that pic up there...they look like satchels, or bread loaves.  It's like omfg...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 5:03pm
i think she is a very niche actress...her acting is her look.  she doesn't have any acting chops, imo.  all of her lines are monotone.  Precious was a fluke...she just happened to fit the look.  kinda like the dude who got the role in the Biggie movie.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 5:13pm
You know what?  I have to agree with you.  Never thought about it like that...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 168>
  Share Topic