Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

[American Horror Story] Coven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 168>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.92  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 3:13am
what duh hell??? this episode is ConfusedConfusedConfused

so they killed the manotaur?

did she get raped?
how did they get that bigg ole girl up those stairs?

so Madison wasn;t the next supreme..

delia's husband?  serial killer?

now it feels like THRILLER at the end,,,,LOLLOLLOL

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Nov 01 2013 at 3:14am
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 10:35am
So this chick done found another bloody face? I can't lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 9:10pm
Aside from Nan, the younger witches are hella out of their league acting wise.  Gabby Sidibe is just not a good actress and it takes away from the show.  I feel the same way about Emma Roberts...the other girl is not so much a bad actress, as her character's actions just don't make sense.

Fiona is fierce!  love her and Marie Laveaux.  
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Aside from Nan, the younger witches are hella out of their league acting wise.  Gabby Sidibe is just not a good actress and it takes away from the show.  I feel the same way about Emma Roberts...the other girl is not so much a bad actress, as her character's actions just don't make sense.

which other girl, and i feel the same way about gabby o. she has one note and over does
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

which other girl, and i feel the same way about gabby o. she has one note and over does

the one from s1 who just found out she's a witch...i don't understand anything she's doing.  why didn't she tell the school that she found the witch with the power of resurgence?  Fiona came back to the school bc of that lynching.  that witch also said she's been longing to find others like herself so why leave her alone?  putting together the perfect bf also made no sense...why would you want to rebuild someone who was good with parts of people who were rapist/rapist enablers??  just weird.  idk the younger witches are off.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:54am
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:49am
Clc..did you make that game? Folks gonna be tore up within the first 30 mins.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 2:18am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Tryna fuck somebody's liver up! LOL You must hate your liver if you're playing this.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 9:13am
Midna l love when you come in late with commentary on this thread and walking dead.    I bet you be tslking out loud while watching and typing.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Clc..did you make that game? Folks gonna be tore up within the first 30 mins.

lmfaooooooooo LOL no, I found it on tumblr

and I agree--they'll be drunk as hell once that creepy ass theme song starts LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 168>
  Share Topic