Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

[American Horror Story] Coven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 168>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.92  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 10:56am
OMG!! Last night's epi was creepy as fck!!!

Fiona, is EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!

That scene with Queenie and the Beast was...oh my...ummm...no words

This is my new favorite show!!
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

I watched it last night (just didn't log in).. I almost lost my dinner when precious was up there mastabating..

girl she had to get those juices going to bring on the scent for that manataur( HOWEVER U SPELL ITLOL)...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 2:02pm
Something in my spirit last week told me to stop watching this show

I just read and article about the latest episode and thy lord blesseth me. Amen. Thank you Jesus!
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 5:21pm
This episode was just bananas. 
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 5:53pm
I really loved Murder House, but this season is doing too much....they almost lost me at the gang rape on episode one, like wtf...and now introducing incest and possibly bestiality. I think the show is going for shock value a bit more than brilliance like season 1 was. 
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 8:38pm
Lol! at everyone's comments. This season is pushing the limits but I can't stop watching.  The mother deserved to die. Zoe is an IDIOT! I knew Fiona was going to kill Madison but I think Madison will be back.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:11am
Originally posted by katakana89 katakana89 wrote:

I really loved Murder House, but this season is doing too much....they almost lost me at the gang rape on episode one, like wtf...and now introducing incest and possibly bestiality. I think the show is going for shock value a bit more than brilliance like season 1 was. 

And we're only 3 episodes in. 
Ryan Murphy has some fckin issues. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

i truly felt sorry for her...all alone out in those woods....no one found that dead coroner yet?
You and I both. I wanna go for Zoe's neck after how she did Misty.

At least stay a little while after the woman did you a solid. Or, here's a bright idea, take her back with you so she can be with others like her. Zoe is a selfish ass child.

so very true...so very true...she could probably help Fiona's daughter become pregnant..I mean she did get his wounds all cleared up...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:53am
well someone's hands did a CARRIE out of that graveLOLLOLLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 2:34am
This episode was a bit weak, lets be honest

Edited by afrokock - Oct 25 2013 at 2:43am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 168>