BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

[American Horror Story] Coven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 163164165166167 168>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.92  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:04pm

RIP
Sponsored Links

mickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 7:22am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

^^I just googled the word. LOLLOL

Oh my gosh LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I googled what she said, not the actual word...

I was like Hell naw Myrtle did not just scream out Balenciaga as her last word...

mickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 7:33am

Oh Myrtle this is so perfect...

#Shade
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:11am
So Fiona didn't have a soul because she'd already made a deal with the axeman?! Oh.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

This series was highly disappointing!! I don't even know where to start! So I will begin at the racist undertones. Lol

I felt that too. But then again a white person will always write their idea of a black character & they have never really understood us so even when they try hard it's always a bit "off" especially with this coven thing.

My thing is... At the ending they try & still include Queenie but in a sea of hundreds of new faces you only see 1 black face. Are they not enough black witches or are they all voodoo with hell reserved for them & the voodoo devil? There were sooooo many possibilities with the voodoo side but he just didn't know what to do with it & let it die when their lead did. Unlike the coven which has many more promising leaders... *side eye*

& I'm not surprised that Queenie's hell was full of fried chicken & loads of black people standing in line.

The voodoo guy was the most interesting character had he known what to do with him...

& I was hoping misty would come back to life. I don't even see the point of having had her in the show if they weren't going to do much with her presence.

That butler guy was another annoying puzzle.

Zoe's hell was dumb as . I know they love each other but talk about overkill. Was he playing on the fact that they're engaged in real life?!

There was no need for Fiona to re emerge. That scene was like a re run with a better dressed Delia.

There was no need to burn myrtle. She looks fabulous though.

Do better next season iBeg!

Co-sign.  I really didn't like this season at all.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

SMH @ Googling Balenciaga
[ak] guuuuuuuuuurl[/ak]
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Man that was some bullshyt! Too many loose ends!

They couldn't play some Stevie Nicks to lure Misty back from the beyond?

Where do them albinos be when they aren't burning witches?

So the serial killing axe murderer gets heaven in hell?

Where is that baby Marie kidnapped?

Myrtle...just....ugh, why Myrtle?! I mean damn, look at the way Cordelia nem dress. And she just left, knowing full well that house was about to be filled with impressionable young witches. Who will now dress like Cordelia nem. 

If you had stayed Myrtle, they woulda been both powerful and FABULOUS Myrtle!

But now without you, they gonna be lookin like Wiccan Soccer Moms. Dead

Why Myrtle? Why did you leave them to that?!

These fantasia gifs tho!! I'm crying
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:21am
Cordelia Goode: Any last words?

Myrtle Snow: Only one.

BALENCIAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that and her train and walk to the stake = best parts of the whole episode.

i just watched it.Embarrassed
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:08am
What a crap ending
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:49am
^^^ agree and i'm trying to just not like it for what it was, as opposed to not liking it for not being what i wanted it to be. 

the premise had potential. and while there were good stand alone epis, the execution fell fücking flat. 

i'm disgusted at trying to humanize and garner sympathy for racist murderers, mortal enemies joining up to amount to nothing, the lack of character development, the petty, minimized portrayal of voodoo as compared to the legit white is right representation of witchcraft, misty's death and most of all-- the lack of a flat out war between voodoo and witchcraft. 

the power, culture and beauty of voodoo was never fully realized and validated as it should've been. it came off like child's play, superficial bullsh!t, and it sickens me. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 163164165166167 168>
  Share Topic