Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[American Horror Story] Coven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 168>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.92  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:14am
So the dolls....all Spaulding really wanted was to be a mommy?

Oh Russell Edgington how you have fallen....Disapprove

Told y'all Queenie wasn't dead. Madison needs to get dealt with again and Cordelia is just so drab.

Are they ever going to start noticing when people just up and go missing? Good grief. Misty been gone how long? Ain't nobody worried? James cut his hand, now he gone. How did Lalaurie even get him up to the attic? You'd think someone would have warned the non-magical coloreds to keep her at arms length.

And why does everybody want to be the Supreme? This is like all the vampire's wanting to be the reincarnation of Lillith. I guess nesting makes witches crazy like it does to vampires.

Best thing about this episode were the slaps though. Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:32pm
writers go out of their way to make it seem like every minute black folks are calling white people devils, crackas, honkies. 
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:15pm
They did notice that misty is missing. Remember Madison replied saying that she probably ran off.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:10pm
I don't think Spalding wanted to be a mommy LOL he wants a living doll!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:15pm
Garbage
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:46pm
Last night I stayed up binging on Game of Thrones season oneEmbarrassed instead of catching this new episode right here and boy I was glad I did.

FarraF ITA. No head counts, no check-in calls, no microchip implanted? Everybody off running around town yet they keeping repeating that they have enemies outside. And inside. Who actually run this place Fiona or Cordelia either way both them fools dumb as hell. Why doesn't Myrtle just take over damn it? Love that woman. What a let down the meeting with Delfi was. just some good old fashion hacking and shooting no magic not a little bit of torture $hit wasn't even good dialogue. Where is Papa Legba? Please let him come back please.

Myrtle just gets the best darn lines lolol Greatest invention of all time- The Wrap Dress?! I said it out loud the same time as she did and got couple stares. LOLOL She lost her BF to DVF dwldwl

Queenie and her having LaLaurie on a leash? why? for what purpose did she put her back together?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Queenie and her having LaLaurie on a leash? why? for what purpose did she put her back together? 

I would've stitched her head to a dog's body. LOL 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Last night I stayed up binging on Game of Thrones season oneEmbarrassed instead of catching this new episode right here and boy I was glad I did.

FarraF ITA. No head counts, no check-in calls, no microchip implanted? Everybody off running around town yet they keeping repeating that they have enemies outside. And inside. Who actually run this place Fiona or Cordelia either way both them fools dumb as hell. Why doesn't Myrtle just take over damn it? Love that woman. What a let down the meeting with Delfi was. just some good old fashion hacking and shooting no magic not a little bit of torture $hit wasn't even good dialogue. Where is Papa Legba? Please let him come back please.

Myrtle just gets the best darn lines lolol Greatest invention of all time- The Wrap Dress?! I said it out loud the same time as she did and got couple stares. LOLOL She lost her BF to DVF dwldwl

YASSSSSS! All of that!

And gurl, I was NOT ready for "In the fall, the rotting leaves smell like an Olympian's ejaculate!"

Myrtle, Myrtle who? Myrtle what? Myrtle whose what?   LOL Dead
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Garbage
This. The writers must've shared some "faux episode" writing classes with the walking dead writing crew.

This epi was awful and did (next to) nothing to develop characters or move the plot along. I missed the first 18 minutes and didn't even bother to catch em on the replay.

GTFOHWTBS!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:33pm
This episode was just filler. I was expecting a more witchy scene with the witch hunters.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style