Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

[American Horror Story] Coven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 168>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.92  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:00pm
Yeah, so I totally forgot this was on tonight.

But THX to Meme for letting us know it's finna come on again, I can now go watch. *logs off*

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 15 2014 at 10:00pm
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Oh god, it's that scream again

I'm sorry but she has an ugly scream. I never even thought screams could be ugly until she went blind and kept doing that "YAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGH" yell.

Now that sh*t is back, smh.

Girl!!

That sh*t makes my ears bleed. Ugly ass scream!!
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:01pm
Ohhh ok

I usually watch on project free tv
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:01pm
Meme lol yeah I know but cable is acting up and cant call the company till tommorow but I dont want to wait
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:03pm
I barely paid attention to this episode
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:36pm
lala done tore out james intestine sick bitch
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:39am
Watching the rerun:

lol tate looking like where's waldo at the funeral.
mad @ greasy faces! real mad!
Knew Queenie wasn't going anywhere, she's the connection between LaLaurie and LaRue.
Lalaurie is sick sick sick. Real life.
Kathy Bates is so good at being cray. Didn't she get an Oscar nomination for Misery?
Madison! bobble head. crotchless panties! It must suck being the one people want to die! Die already!
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:48am
this episode was mad lame
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:08am
I really don't like Queenie.  That chick had the nerve to put back together Kathy Bates crazy n! killin a$$??   smh. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:14am
So the dolls....all Spaulding really wanted was to be a mommy?

Oh Russell Edgington how you have fallen....Disapprove

Told y'all Queenie wasn't dead. Madison needs to get dealt with again and Cordelia is just so drab.

Are they ever going to start noticing when people just up and go missing? Good grief. Misty been gone how long? Ain't nobody worried? James cut his hand, now he gone. How did Lalaurie even get him up to the attic? You'd think someone would have warned the non-magical coloreds to keep her at arms length.

And why does everybody want to be the Supreme? This is like all the vampire's wanting to be the reincarnation of Lillith. I guess nesting makes witches crazy like it does to vampires.

Best thing about this episode were the slaps though. Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 168>