FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedAmerican Horror Stories Followers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 75>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joy6899 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 9:32am
CRAZY!!!!!

constance just ran away w/the babyDead

i do believe the 1st one is dead....

is there a next episode?
Sponsored Links

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 10:43am
Originally posted by joy6899 joy6899 wrote:

CRAZY!!!!!

is there a next episode?

Yes.

Tune in next Wed. when all hell will break loose.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

CRAZY!!!!!
<DIV id=myWatcherDiv style="DISPLAY: none">

is there a next episode?

Yes.

i want this spoiler baaaad

you know something i dont?

spill it
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 10:49am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

take from the fx network forum :

Timeline

1920's - Dr. Montgomery and Nora build the house and move in. Dr. Monty is performing back alley abortions and doing Frankenstein type of experiments in the basement. One of the father's of an aborted baby takes revenge by taking Nora's and Dr. Monty's son Thaddeus and returning him to the couple in jars. Dr. Monty then sews his dead son's pieces back together and places a girl's heart in him to bring him back to life. The heart "donor" could be one of the girl's who got an abortion or a maid. When Nora sees the new and improved Thaddeus, who has a craving for blood and flesh, she tries to kill him but he won't die. So Nora shoots her husband, then herself.

1947 - The Black Dahlia stops by for dental work. The dentist knocks her out with gas so he can rape her. Unfortunately, he gave her too much gas and she dies. While the dentist is trying to figure out what to do with the body Dr. Monty offers his services. If you don't know the rest of the story look up Black Dahlia on Wikipedia.

1968 - Nurses are killed by Franklin.

1978 - Twins are killed by Infanata (assuming this is Monster Thaddeus). Addie is seen telling them. "You're going to die in there." before they go into the house.

1983 - Constance shoots her husband Hugo and Moria. Hugo and Moria had hooked up at one time, but in this particular scene Hugo forced himself on Moria. Constance shot first and never asked questions.

1983-1993 - ??? Constance lost the house and moved next door. Last nite's epi showed that she had racks on racks on racks---I mean bills on top of bills. LOL

19??-1994 - Larry and his family move in. Larry has an affair with Constance. This is the c@ck s@cker that Tate refers to when talking to Ben. When Larry's wife finds out about the affair she sets herself and their children on fire. Larry lied to Ben about killing them.

1994 - Constance and the kids move back into the house with Larry. Larry kills Beau under Constance's orders. Tate goes to Larry's office and lites him on fire. Tate then goes to his high school and shoots 15 of his classmates. Tate is later killed in the house by the SWAT team.

2010 - The gay couple Chad and Patrick move in. They are killed by Rubberman (Tate) on Halloween. Chad and Patrick had talked of adopting a baby. When it appeared that they were going to break up and that there would be no baby. Rubberman killed them so a new family would move in and have a baby.  Interesting.  I was wondering if they were newly-minted dead ppl.

2011- The Harmons move in.

House Rules

1. Can the ghosts leave the house?

Yes, they can leave the house but NOT the property. As long as they are on the property they are fine.

2. But I saw Tate talking to Ben outside the house and at the beach with Violet?

This was on Halloween. It's the only day of the year that the ghosts can leave the property. It appears to be sunrise to sunrise on Halloween. If they don't make it back to the property at sunrise you get poofed back.

3. But I saw Hayden at a bar with Ben?

This was a flashback to when they first started their affair in Boston. Ben was teaching a college course and Hayden was his student.

3. But I saw Violet get in the car with her mom?

The car was parked in the drive way, thus was on the property.

4. Do the ghosts have to be buried on the property?

No. The bodies can be removed. If you die on the property you are part of the house, your human body does not have to stay.

We do know that Moria and Hayden are buried under the gazebo,Violet is in the crawl space, the two home invaders are buried somewhere and Hugo was fed to dogs being kept on the property.

5. What about the ghost's wounds?

Ghosts carry their wounds into the afterlife and you can see them. However, there were some continuity errors with the high school shooting victims. Also, Moria has not exit wound. Don't know if this is an error on the film makers part or if it is supposed to mean something. Haven't seen Tate's connect the dots because we have never seen him completely bare chested.

6. Does Tate know he is dead?

Yes.

7. How many ghosts are in the house?

I count 21 as of the Dec. 7 episode. Don't know where they go when we don't see them.

8. Why is there a young Moria and an old Moria?

Moria explains that men see what they want to see, they objectify women. While women see a person's soul. This is why men see sexy Moria and women see old soul Moria. Ben is now seeing old Moria because he is finally "seeing" what is really going on in the house.

Old Moria/Sexy Moria is a visual metaphor. Moria hasn't literally aged like a real person. If you have ever met someone that was young but you may have described them as having an "old soul", it's the same idea with Moria it is a visual metaphor.

If you pay attention to Moria's dialogue in the episode with the Armenian it sounds like she has been used many times as a sex object when she was alive. This is actually brought up in a subtle manner many times in the series.

So in life men were constantly seeing Moria as a sex object and nothing more. Even though she wanted more in a relationship and wanted to be seen as more than a plaything, her relationships still kept being reduced to sex by the men.

When she was killed the house amplified all of this. So men see her as sexy Moria and women see her as old soul Moria. "Men see what they want to see, Women see a person's soul."

Now that Ben is starting to "see" what is really going on in the house, in his relationship with Viv etc.. He is now seeing Moria for who she really is, not a sex object.

I also think Moria is a metaphor for how men and women perceive relationships differently and how men and women perceive each other.

9. Can a ghost impregnate a human?

In this show they can. These ghosts are very human like, they can touch, pick up things, eat, drink, sleep etc. As for supernatural powers that WE HAVE seen, they can go invisible and only let the people they want to see them. If a ghost is "killed" they come back after a few seconds.

The Living

10.Who is Constance's child of "physical perfection"?

This would be Tate. Constance said 3 of her children were deformed and one was physical perfection that was lost to "other things." This was confirmed in Episode 10 "Smoldering Children" at the opening dinner scene.

11. Who is Constance's 4th child?

Hasn't been revealed. I can't wait to find out.

The other three are Addie (she was killed in a hit and run),Beau (he was locked in the attic and Constance had Larry kill him), and Tate whowas shot down by the SWAT team.

12. Is Violet dead?

Yes. She took a bottle of pills. However, some question if Tate didn't help in some way. He hide her body in the crawl space.

13.Was Hugo Tate's dad?

This is in question, but as of right now the answer seems to be yes. (Interesting.)

14. Did Tate and Violet have sex?

Again this is up for debate. Make your own opinion. ErmmLOL

15. Why did Rubberman (Tate) attack Viv the second time?

Everyone seems to want Viv's baby. Hayden's goal was to have Tate attack Viv but to ONLY be visible to Viv, so from everybody else's point of view it looks like Viv is clawing at thin air. Thus, Viv is off to the funny farm. The idea is that Ben would get full custody of the baby and Viv is locked away.

Early in the episode Viv tried to take Violet away, so this was Tate's motivation to go along with Hyden's plan. However, Violet was already dead at this time but just didn't know it, apparently Tate wasn't ready to explain.

16. Who are the daddies of Viv's babies?

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 10:50am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

CRAZY!!!!!
<DIV id=myWatcherDiv style="DISPLAY: none">

is there a next episode?

Yes.

i want this spoiler baaaad

you know something i dont?

spill it

No I know nothing other than what they showed in the preview last night. 

LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 10:59am
damn bloody downloads alway leave out those bits
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2011 at 12:35am

CRAZY!!!!!

is there a next episode?

Yes.

So you already seen the the episode for next week?
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2011 at 1:21am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

damn bloody downloads alway leave out those bits

Oh that sux!
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2011 at 1:21am
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

CRAZY!!!!!

is there a next episode?

Yes.

No.  Just a preview that they keep showing on FX.

So you already seen the the episode for next week?
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2011 at 11:24pm
i'm real sad i missed this episode...
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 75>
  Share Topic