FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedAmerican Horror Stories Followers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 75>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joy6899 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2011 at 2:39am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by joy6899 joy6899 wrote:

that doctor put poor Thaddeus back together and I think Thaddeus was the one in the basement assaulting that one girl cause T was more hideous looking than the one in the attic..
Thaddeus bit off hjs mother's nipple.   eeewww

I wonder if these aren't Constance's biological children just lost young souls she is like taking care of from death on? 

The one guy with the burnt face his wife committed suicide with her children and I think he tried to save them but failed big time..cause he did tell her he was in love with Constance..How did Constance even lose the house to begin with if she were living there?

tate is her son and addie was hers also.

that thing in the attic......she was hugging it like it was hers. but i thought that thing was the child of the doctor and his wife.

im so confusedConfused

I do wonder if there are two of them? one Thaddeus and the one in the attic..the one in the attic is chained and the one in the basement is free...oh wait a minute..there's that freakin red ball he keeps rolling to folks..Addie was rolling it back and forth in the basement..but how come the 'other mother' isn't with Thaddeus and Constance is? that's where I am confusedConfused
yes!!!
the real mom probably isnt w/him b/c hes a monster and that last episode she said she tried to kill him.

then this comes to mind...why the frick was thaddeus still in the house when larry was living there and larry killed him w/the pillow?
this is larry if you dont remember his name

Confused
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2011 at 2:50am
i just realised larry is russel edgington from true blood

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2011 at 3:51am
The website shows more people to come who died in the house including a couple into bondage. I dont think its thadeus
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2011 at 4:41am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

ok here my theory on the devil baby daddy

dont you guysremember that when the hubby was sleep walking and he went downstairs to turn on the stove, the rubber suit appeared to be in the doorway, then he got into bed with viv and he humped her. physically, it was alsmost as big but not as built as her hubby but the heights were similar. we know tate is a midget when compared to the hubby thats a given and a lot more frail per se which would rule him out. that only leaves thaddeus as the only other possibile sperm donor in teh house at the time. another thing thaddeus is supposed to be beastly, almost inhuman which imo would account for the creature like baby growing in vivian. vivian does not know that she didnt fucck her hubby that night. she's oblivious. i also think that the hubby does not have a demon bone in him.

i think the basement creature just leaves in the basement. and is not the baby. if you recall in the first 2 episodes, the doc was illustrated as having been experimental way before their baby was killed. i think its another creation of his down there.

thats my take on it.

so we know tate is dead but walks among the living just like the maid, is he buried in the garden? is 2face also dead?

i actually enjoyed this episode a lot more than all the others. i want that medium back.

and with all the murders that have occured on that property, why did the murder tour only mention the doctor and his wife?

great theory..but thaddeus grew over the years? he died when he was a baby...I like your theory of the Dr. having created another creature down in the basement..HOw about Constance? So whenever she remarried she got pregnant and gave birth to a different child? Who is the father of all of her dead children?  I think the burnt face guy is alive and well....I mean he does have his own place of living cause the husband broke into it to settle things with him and to tell him he knows the truth of (1,000.00 guy). I call him that cause that's all he keeps asking for..Confused 

I think the tour don't focus on the other murders cause this husband and wife were prominent folks back in those days and when they died the police found horrendous evidence and other things in the house that were unspeakable of..jars of fetuses, etc..plus their Thaddeus was kidnapped and mutilated...so their deaths were more interesting than the others plus they were the original owners of that house..

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2011 at 4:50am
so Constance knows what the house can do..bring the dead back when died in the house..the house owns their souls to keep 'itself alive' ?

How did Constance lose the house?  oh yeah Larry...he loves his fire...Evil Smile

i need my migraine pills on all of this..ConfusedDead

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Nov 18 2011 at 4:51am
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2011 at 8:06am

Tate died on the property when the swat team shot him, so thats how he is walking around.

I don't think that baby could be the rubber man either. The baby wanted human flesh/blood. I don't think it wants to go around getting random women pregnant.

I like how they keep you guessing with everything. It keeps you interested.
joy6899 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2011 at 8:28am

ok here my theory on the devil baby daddy

dont you guysremember that when the hubby was sleep walking and he went downstairs to turn on the stove, the rubber suit appeared to be in the doorway, then he got into bed with viv and he humped her. physically, it was alsmost as big but not as built as her hubby but the heights were similar. we know tate is a midget when compared to the hubby thats a given and a lot more frail per se which would rule him out. that only leaves thaddeus as the only other possibile sperm donor in teh house at the time. another thing thaddeus is supposed to be beastly, almost inhuman which imo would account for the creature like baby growing in vivian. vivian does not know that she didnt fucck her hubby that night. she's oblivious. i also think that the hubby does not have a demon bone in him.

i think the basement creature just leaves in the basement. and is not the baby. if you recall in the first 2 episodes, the doc was illustrated as having been experimental way before their baby was killed. i think its another creation of his down there.

thats my take on it.

so we know tate is dead but walks among the living just like the maid, is he buried in the garden? is 2face also dead?

i actually enjoyed this episode a lot more than all the others. i want that medium back.

and with all the murders that have occured on that property, why did the murder tour only mention the doctor and his wife?

great theory..but thaddeus grew over the years? he died when he was a baby...I like your theory of the Dr. having created another creature down in the basement..HOw about Constance? So whenever she remarried she got pregnant and gave birth to a different child? Who is the father of all of her dead children?  I think the burnt face guy is alive and well....I mean he does have his own place of living cause the husband broke into it to settle things with him and to tell him he knows the truth of (1,000.00 guy). I call him that cause that's all he keeps asking for..Confused 

I think the tour don't focus on the other murders cause this husband and wife were prominent folks back in those days and when they died the police found horrendous evidence and other things in the house that were unspeakable of..jars of fetuses, etc..plus their Thaddeus was kidnapped and mutilated...so their deaths were more interesting than the others plus they were the original owners of that house..

she remarried?
i didnt hear that mentioned at all. she mess ed larry and had "boy toys" but i dont think she remarried. she killed her husband who i assumed was the dad to all her kids
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2011 at 8:31am
tate is a brill actor.

but why did he act like he never knew who those kids were when they chased him on halooween night?
joy6899 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2011 at 8:33am

tate is a brill actor.

but why did he act like he never knew who those kids were when they chased him on halooween night?

he didnt want to admit he killed them. if he did then he'd have to admit he was really dead also.
hes in denial  imo
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2011 at 8:35am
Originally posted by joy6899 joy6899 wrote:

tate is a brill actor.

<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

he didnt want to admit he killed them. if he did then he'd have to admit he was really dead also.
hes in denial  imo
makes sense.

he has daddy issues and he hates his mom.

one fuccked up kid. i mean with a mother like that
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 75>
  Share Topic