Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Amber Rose Twerks at her Wedding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 10:38am
well, BHM loves twerkers, so
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:29pm

Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose CELEBRATE Their One-Year Wedding Anniversary, First Official Ceremony Photo REVEALED

Aug 18 | by _YBF

photo amwizwed.png

The first official first photo of Mr. & Mrs. Khalifa (and Baby Bash) on their wedding day has surfaced. And it was released on the lovebirds’ one-year anniversary. Peep their matrimonial pic inside…

It’s their anniversary! Wiz Khalifa and his wife Amber Rose celebrate their first year of matrimony today. And the couple decided to share their love with the world, releasing the first official photo of their happy family on their wedding day.

Remember that viral video of Amber twerking it out before she headed down the aisle? Turns out, the white dress she was shaking her booty in was not her actual wedding dress. Mrs. Khalifa strolled down the aisle in an extravagant white ruffled lace gown as she took the Blacc Hollywood rapper's hand in marriage.

In the picture Amber shared on Instagram, the family-of-three was all smiles as Mrs. Khalifa held their son Sebastian "The Bash" Taylor Thomaz in his little black Converse sneakers. She captioned, "Today was the day we said our vows before God and our Family. I knew as soon as I met u, u were the one for me sweetheart. Happy 1 year anniversary @mistercap and many more to come" Cute!

You’ll recall the couple exchanged their vowels in a courthouse back in July, five months after welcoming their baby boy. Then they held their traditional ceremony in Wiz’s hometown of Pittsburgh last AugustThe "We Dem Boyz" rapper shared a few pics of him getting groom-ready in his hotel with his Taylor Gang homies. But this is the first time we've seen Amber's dress and what Baby Bash wore.

The two dished on their wedding in their first joint interview with radio personality Angie Martinez shortly after they walked down the aisle. They said:

Amber: It was better than what I thought it was gonna be.
Wiz: It was beautiful. I’m so proud of my baby for what she did. She put all of that together and everybody’s ranting and raving over every little detail.
Amber: I don’t think you understand how much I love this man. I cried my eyes out.

Congrats to the couple!

Photo: Amber's IG

Edited by femmefatale85 - Aug 18 2014 at 2:29pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 2:32pm
That's my bae I love me some amber
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Dat ass

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:16pm
I really like them as a couple. Couldn't tell u why but i hope they last.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 3:21pm
Aww, she's beautiful! 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Dat ass

i know right? lol (bites fist). i always wonder...when youre a guy with a wife/woman with a hot body like that...do you like beat it everyday or by the 6th month youre all chill...Afro?
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:16pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:22pm
Grandmaman is quite pretty!
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:43pm
isn't her mom from africa?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic