Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Amber Riley's Encounter with Racist Jack azz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:20pm
Racist fools living on stolen ground talking about people who were stolen in a evil manner. That's called evil.
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Not sure I believe this...by the way, take that wig off, Amber.

Come at me.

It came from her personal IG. Why is this so unbelievable? And you can say that you aren't some natural Nazi but your actions speak other wise. Sleepy
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:22pm
Classy.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

if they mad they need to take their asses to holland or another 99.9% white country in Europe.
How tf u mad because brown people ur great-great-great granddaddy stole from their homeland are here? Ass backwards

This ALLLLLLLLLLL the way!

I'd be the first one to promote the hell outta their trip back! Thumbs Up
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:58am
But she wasnt trill enough to say it to her face tho

If you dont like black folks move to Wyoming
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:02pm
craze that there are still people like this around here… 

in certain situations id agree with her not responding.. but i wish she would of here.. 
that woman had the audacity to say (behind her back of course though..) that amber shouldn't feel like she's able to speak to her…..! 
i feel like that super nice response was exactly what the woman would have wanted.. she felt like she was so above a black girl that she shouldn't dare speak to her.. she woulda really felt a way if amber would have read her or at least hurt her feelings/got at her. 
Not sayin she needed to get crazy or belligerent or anything like that... 

people on that hemisphere need to be brought back down a few notches.. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 06 2014 at 12:08pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

craze that there are still people like this around here… 

in certain situations id agree with her not responding.. but i wish she would of here.. 
that woman had the audacity to say (behind her back of course though..) that amber shouldn't feel like she's able to speak to her…..! 
i feel like that super nice response was exactly what the woman would have wanted.. she felt like she was so above a black girl that she shouldn't dare speak to her.. she woulda really felt a way if amber would have read her or at least hurt her feelings/got at her. 
Not sayin she needed to get crazy or belligerent or anything like that... 

people on that hemisphere need to be brought back down a few notches.. 

Man, IA, but what would you have said? I'm usually not stumped in situations like these. But I would have been beyond livid.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:15pm
honestly i have no idea what i would have said. 

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Not sure I believe this...by the way, take that wig off, Amber.

Come at me.

Ya know what? I was skeptical after reading this story. I know there are plenty of racist crakkkas, and I know what they're capable of...but for some reason, this story struck me as fabricated.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic