BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Amber Riley Cries @ H'weird weight pressures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Tyra Banks cried, got mad, and told folks to kiss her fat ass when they called her fat.

Jennifer Love Hewitt cried and got mad when folks called her fat. 

Kim Kardashian cried when talking about her 72 day marriage.

Kanye look like he bout to cry every time he look at Kim.

Women cry.

Beyonce cried about being so beautiful and talented. 
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:17pm
The United States is one of the fattest nations on Earth. Two-thirds of American adults are overweight, so I'm quite sure that it's not just a black female thing.

There are a ton of issues surrounding obesity, and it's not nearly as simplistic as people would like it to be.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Beyonce cried about being so beautiful and talented. 

Did she? Bless her heart.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

she can do what she want.

my point is don't cry about a situation you put yourself into. she chose that career path knowing the consequences.

That's so stupid.
I'm sure she's happy with her career.
But she's been struggling with her weight for 14 yrs.
This is bigger than hollywood.

iseewhatyoudidthere
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:21pm
Black women have the highest rates out of any group in America

I think we deserve to look at our own issues because the solution for our weight loss my be in our particular problem

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

The United States is one of the fattest nations on Earth. Two-thirds of American adults are overweight, so I'm quite sure that it's not just a black female thing.

There are a ton of issues surrounding obesity, and it's not nearly as simplistic as people would like it to be.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:23pm
why is it so wrong for her to be emotional?

and this is only 2 minutes of her interview for "How I Made it". she talks about other things, like how she got cast on Glee, her broadway debut, her upcoming album. it wasn't some 20minute segment on her crying. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:24pm
We're fat because we're unwed, unwanted, broke and stressed.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Tyra Banks cried, got mad, and told folks to kiss her fat ass when they called her fat.

Jennifer Love Hewitt cried and got mad when folks called her fat. 

Kim Kardashian cried when talking about her 72 day marriage.

Kanye look like he bout to cry every time he look at Kim.

Women cry.

Exactly. Dont bring your personal life to business? Are you fckin serious James? She uses the same body to work and play. She doesnt take off her fat suit once she gets home.

And the interview was from a TV show on MTV called "This is How I Made It" where she talks about...how she made it. It actually says it in the OP. Are y'all not reading and just getting excited 'cuz you see a fat girl crying?

To the bolded: Im done witchuCry

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 21 2012 at 2:26pm
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Black women have the highest rates out of any group in America

I think we deserve to look at our own issues because the solution for our weight loss my be in our particular problem

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Of course. We all know this. But I'm not okay with black women being reprimanded for being fat, being presented as the face of American obesity when it's not only black women to begin with.  

Health and fitness are a long term journey, especially if you're not starting it as a fit individual. People look at bigger women and assume that they don't care about their health when that doesn't have to be the case at all. Well if you start out at 300 pounds and you're trying to lose weight, it's going to be a hot minute before you're down to 130. This young lady is clearly trying to lose weight and my problem with this thread is that people are acting like she's just sitting on her behind shoving food in her mouth.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I view people who say that fat people should "just lose weight, it's easy" the same way I view the "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" mentality when it comes to poverty. They first of all are naive of the psychological influences behind the behavior, and possibly lack the ability to empathize in general.

preach.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 27>