BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Amber Riley Cries @ H'weird weight pressures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:57am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Well she needs to audition for some Tyler Perry productions or take her ass to Nollywood then. Hollywood is by white people, for white people. 

right now she's doing theater and getting really good reviews. I think that she should stick to that route as she transitions off of the show. I would also like to see her on scandal and replace quinn or something.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:03pm
for those og you saying she should just put the fork down and exercise, it really isnt that simple. Personally, i love to go to the gym but my fuds and transportation doesnt always allow for me to get there. And I LOVE to eat. Like, i wake up/go to sleep thinking about my next meal...its not that easy. *Disclaimer: I'm no where near plus sized/obese but I have been VERY hefty before and the struggle is real*
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:23pm
i can only imagine how hard losing weight must be.  its really easy for people to tell someone to just exercise buy that aint easy.  exercising is hard work, not just physically but mentally. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I bet she don't be cryin when she be eatin.

So I guess she's supposed to starve herself, aye?!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

for those og you saying she should just put the fork down and exercise, it really isnt that simple. Personally, i love to go to the gym but my fuds and transportation doesnt always allow for me to get there. And I LOVE to eat. Like, i wake up/go to sleep thinking about my next meal...its not that easy. *Disclaimer: I'm no where near plus sized/obese but I have been VERY hefty before and the struggle is real*

IA. Plus like a couple of others said, even if she does lose weight that doesn't mean it's going to automatically help her get more roles. Like you said it's not an easy task. She said she's already lost a little weight but does that means she's supposed to suck it up and pretend to be happy? It takes a toll on you mentally and I know of alot of people who, even after losing weight, still don't feel good about themselves like they thought they would. YES they're healthy but that doesn't mean they are happy. Ya'll can say all day that if she wants the roles she's looking to get she needs to lose weight but ya'll know damn well that even if she loses weight will that REALLY give her more opportunity as far as acting roles?

Edited by niecy - Nov 21 2012 at 12:32pm
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

LoL it trips me out when they wanna cry like someone force fed them all that fried chicken and macaroni and cheese. And as if a 5'2 woman has to be starving herself to be a size 2. LoL @ fat being "just the way you are." No, you just love food and that's just the way you are.
imageDead
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

for the posters in here saying that it is hard and difficult to lose weight and exercise, are you overweight?

ive always been slim and i dont know what its like to lose weight. but i know what its like to have a workout routine and stick to it and i know what its like to eat healthy and monitor my nutritional health. i work out 6 days a week.  that sh*t is hard.
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I'd rather watch/listen to a great actress/singer with a weight problem/acne than to listen to a skinny one with clear skin and no talent.  Then again, I have taste and sympathy for people representing the real world.

I think I'm the opposite...it would explain why I love Cassie, Rihanna, and Amerie so much...

I don't sympathize with her...but I think this was my fav scene from her.

That ish was awesome....
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:36pm
Gumdrop... that explains why you like Kpop LOL
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:38pm
I've only been overweight once in my life. I'm currently trying to gain 30 pounds, and that's a real bitch, so I can sympathize with her struggle.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 27>