Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Amber Riley Cries @ H'weird weight pressures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:00am
I know in Michigan a lot of my friends and family really wanted a big guy. 
Sponsored Links

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:08am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Aint nothing sexy, happy or comfortable with big ass thighs rubbing together, not being able to walk quickly down a long flight of stairs in one breath, having to shop in the big girl section, having to wear spanx girdles and having rolls, etc. That fat girl life aint whats up and the ones still talking about "Oh I'm a size sexy I'm confident in my weight" know they some damn liars. Amber Riley would not be crying if there was nothing wrong with her weight. Keep it 100

This,...been there, done that. I know MOST big girls don't love being big. As a bigger girl (back then), I wasn't buying none of Monique's rants. Since losing weight, life become easier, esp. with climbing the stairs.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:09am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

I got more compliments and looks when I'm this size than when i was skinny or fit. SMH, but I live in Ohio, a lot of women like thick men up here for some reason.

hmmm. Now I remember you. I forget ur old S/N tho.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:31am

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I know in Michigan a lot of my friends and family really wanted a big guy. 
Yeah, and it's getting cold, I'm not that big, but a lil on the thick side of things.

Comforters and space heaters ftw. Sleepy
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:44am
I don't believe that she said that she didn't want to be a size 2, or that she doesn't want, or isn't trying, to lose weight. What she said was that she's not going to conform or "do something crazy" to be a size 2.

The only sustainable way to make any change is to do it for yourself. When you allow other people to pressure or shame you into doing something, then you will undoubtedly snap back into your old habits every time, often worse than before. If she's going to do it, then she needs to do it because she really wants to, and she might have to get out of Hollywood to let it happen in a truly healthy way.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:56am
the fact that's she so emotional about it means she DOES want to lose weight. 

however she also chose to be in an industry that doesn't favor plus size women. 

rejection comes with being an actress. even more rejection comes with being a plus size actress. 

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:02am

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I see young girls still gaining weight and eating anything they want, but meh I dated bigger women and will do it again. Meh.
you're kinda husky yourself right?
Big fat nucca in a icey watch, shoes on the coup I'm in a nike shop , count the profits you could put them in a nike box, kick my jordans they might be hot, swish I'm swimmin in a yellow bish!

Right so that's your response when someone just said you a fatty?

& where the icey watch at? All I remember is seeing an ashy wrist in your videos...

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:05am
lol@ that gif 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:11am
Alright...alright...I'm sorry Jackson...Didn't mean to make fun of you if you have an dry skin aliment...Hey you know they have this new product called "whoop ash" I don't know how well it works, but maybe you should google it?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:15am
damn jewels went in low key and hit hard
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 27>