BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Amber Riley Cries @ H'weird weight pressures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:44am
Also, people kill me with that whole "she's supposed to be this height for her size." Realistically, I think the smallest size a person can look good at without looking weird as heck depends more so on their body build than their height. Two people could be the same height all day but that doesn't mean they both will look right at the same weight especially if they have two totally different body types/shapes. She should probably tone up her body a little bit but she still doesn't look that bad. I really do believe that anyone over a size 10 can't win for losing with ya'll on BHM anyway, no matter what height they are.

Edited by niecy - Nov 21 2012 at 3:46am
Sponsored Links

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:43am
Amber is CUTE, she can SING, and dance her butt off.  She is making money on Glee, and I'm sure on Broadway.  She needs to stay positive, count her blessings, and get HEALTHY.  Mentally foremost, and physically close behind.  I like this girl, and wish her happiness.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:03am
LOL @ folks always bring up size 2.  why not just work on being a size right for your height.  you know damn well you didnt get that way from eating right and exercising and this is why parents need to step in early.  it makes no sense for so many parents to allow their kids to be overweight knowing that it will be something that plagues them for the rest of their lives.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:27am
i read a few pages, but i cant tell if there is shade or not in these post. 
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:49am
At least she's getting work, there's a whole lot of skinty black actresses that don't get work. It must suck always playing the fat friend.. I don't feel sorry for any person, white or black, that don't work a 9 to 5. This big girl has the means to get a personal trainer, so there's no excuse.. I'm happy that she is comfortable in her size, but she also has to understand that when you don't fit the mold, you get thrice as much rejected, and your skin has to be thrice as thick..
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

I see young girls still gaining weight and eating anything they want, but meh I dated bigger women and will do it again. Meh.
Off topic, but are you Jackson? The dude that made 50-11 videos when you got banned?
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:08am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Did anyone make the thread on hairsprays weight loss?

I don't like this fat white racist b8ch
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:11am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

She's a size 16?

Oh she's 5'2.

I hate when ppl say they don't want to be a size two.
You don't have to be a size two Riley but getting off some off that weight would work wonders.

She has the means .
I like her though, the few times I've watched Glee

Exactly. She being a size 16, there's plenty of other smaller sizes to choose from.....14-4. I don't think anyone asked her to be a size 2 either.
She'll be alright tho. If she wants to lose weight to play other roles, I'm sure she can. Or she can keep doing what she's doing.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Did anyone make the thread on hairsprays weight loss?

I don't like this fat white racist b8ch

She looks like the witch from Hocus Pocus. Didn't know da broad in photo's racist. Lol
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

I see young girls still gaining weight and eating anything they want, but meh I dated bigger women and will do it again. Meh.
you're kinda husky yourself right?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 27>