Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Amber Riley Cries @ Hweird weight pressures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Hmmm, that's a bit more than a few.
I guess it only counts if you can see it *kanye shrug*

Oh, "we" see it, but you know some heauxs just ain't neva satisfied.

Sponsored Links

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Amber probably wouldnt have been on Glee if she wasnt fat. They werent gonna put a cute skinny black girl on next to them white girls.

5'2 and size 16 though? At her size she should be no bigger than an 8. She'll probably lose it when Glee is over

Ot: Is that you in your avi? If so that lipstick/gloss is so pretty. Thumbs Up

Oh no lol its Brooke Bailey
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:35pm
Dayum she not even trying to loose weight? Her life but she can miss me with the tears.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:38pm
To be so young, with such a beautiful face she's really doing herself a disservice by staying big. Obesity ages your appearance and makes you look matronly
SWEETBREAD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SWEETBREAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:39pm
I'm not going to kick her while she down..........but it's nothing wrong with being healthy,you don't have to be size 2,to accomplish that.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by SWEETBREAD SWEETBREAD wrote:

I'm not going to kick her while she down..........but it's nothing wrong with being healthy,you don't have to be size 2,to accomplish that.
Exactly. Skinny and healthy are not synonymous.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:41pm

To be so young, with such a beautiful face she's really doing herself a disservice by staying big. Obesity ages your appearance and makes you look matronly
I went back to read the article to see how old she was. It really does age you. I thought she was at the very least 30, at most 34/35.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:44pm
She has def lost weight.
Yall some haters.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

I went back to read the article to see how old she was. It really does age you. I thought she was at the very least 30, at most 34/35.

Interesting....cause I thought she was younger.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:45pm
Everybody doesnt have to be a size 2. I think she'd look very nice at a size 6-8. Keep a lil thickness and shape but tone up and get athletic. I'm not trying to knock her for being big but I dont believe in like encouraging it either. I think you can encourage the person w/o encouraging the weight
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 27>
  Share Topic