Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Amber Riley Cries @ H'weird weight pressures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:04am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Weight goes a little deeper than that.
But ppl are more willing to go below the surface when it's anorexia or something .

Hopefully she figures it out.
She's pretty and her features would be more defined if she lost some more weight

Right?
Anorexia = Awwww that's so sad I hope someone gets her some help.
Obesity = That big fat bitch stop eating so much you cow.
Sponsored Links

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:06am
I was being nice when I suggested size 6-8. Only because Amber seems like the type who is adverse to exercise and eating salads so I was trying to give her a lil thickness range where she would be slimmer but not huge like she is now. A size 2 at her height would actually be fit and healthy.  She's only 26 years old she need to get it together unless she dont mind looking like Nell Carter in 10 years
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:07am
Black women are very sensitive/stubborn when it comes to the subject of weight

So many sarcastic comments about the 'overweight look' not being accepted, so we must be anorexic to look good

Sad we can't be honest with ourselves enough to acknowledge one doesn't have to be either. There is a middle ground lol

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

82% Black American women are overweight or obese

And if you aren't overweight apparently you're staving yourself or on the brink of death. We have a screwed up standard when it comes to weight smh
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:08am
There's no middle ground when it comes to weight Alias. None.Stern Smile

lol I'm just being bad and stirring the pot.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:09am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

SMH @ those roles they offered her but she could stand to lose a few pounds and be a role model for the masses

Her losing weight will somehow inspire millions of women to do so as well? Monique lost weight and women are still fat. 

monique shoulda been arrested for that obese propaganda she was spewing.  
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:09am
Damn she cried................?
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Weight goes a little deeper than that.
But ppl are more willing to go below the surface when it's anorexia or something .

Hopefully she figures it out.
She's pretty and her features would be more defined if she lost some more weight

Right?
Anorexia = Awwww that's so sad I hope someone gets her some help.
Obesity = That big fat bitch stop eating so much you cow.

No, not when thin black everyday black girls are told to eat a sandwich, "dont nobody want a bone but a dog", "looks like a crackhead", and the standard of beauty in our community is not a slender size 2 or even an athletic figure like Pilar Sanders. Skinny girls get teased as well, its not just the big ones. It may be a little more acceptable to be skinny because clothes look cuter on you and if you hang out with yt folks they might envy your figure, but for regular black people if you smaller than a size 4 or even 6 people arent that nice to you either
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:10am
I bet she don't be cryin when she be eatin.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:11am
Lol @ her ever being a size two.
I couldn't see her going below a 10.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:11am
funny

I actually think she would look good at size 6-8. Not bobblehead-ish
She would still be "healthy" and get (slightly) better roles... win/win

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

I was being nice when I suggested size 6-8. Only because Amber seems like the type who is adverse to exercise and eating salads so I was trying to give her a lil thickness range where she would be slimmer but not huge like she is now. A size 2 at her height would actually be fit and healthy.  She's only 26 years old she need to get it together unless she dont mind looking like Nell Carter in 10 years
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
  Share Topic