BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

AMBER ALERT...BLACK CHILD IN DC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 4.64  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:43pm
My heart fell when I read the last posts.
I hope she is alive but now the chances are decreasingCry
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:01pm
I'm happy he is dead but I wish he could have given the family closure by letting someone know where she is.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:31am
Some are saying it is him, some are saying the identity of the cadaver hasn't been confirmed.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:53am
I heard this morning that it's him..but where is the baby...Cry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:07pm
Yes, the body was confirmed to be his. He must have killed her or sold her and then killed himself.
Relisha's mother wasn't on the march that happened Monday night. That shows what a piece of sh!t she is.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:12pm
Agreed Sexy and Famous about Shamika- she sold her daughter to that man. Her interview was telling as she stated no one told her to file a missing person report. 
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:29pm
Damn. Why these grown people can't leave kids alone or put them in crazy situations?!
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:20pm
This is one case, where I wish the government could mandate that the mothers tubes are tied so she doesn't have anymore children. 
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:35pm
the latest update is that he killed himself no more than a few days ago, which means he KNEW they were searching the park for Relisha and KNEW his dead body would be found. 

He made sure his dead body wasn't somewhere rotting away forever but did nothing before he off'd himself to give Relisha's all the people who are concerned about her well being closure.

If she is alive, what would he have had to lose to tell people where she was before he killed himself?
If she's dead, what would he have had to lose to tell people where she is so she can be laid to rest?
man i wish i could bring that man back from the dead and kill him again. Angry
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:39pm
are the police looking into the other people possibly involved?  when the wife was murdered they said 4 adults walked in the room and only 3 walked out.  so who are these two other people?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>