BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AMBER ALERT...BLACK CHILD IN DC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 4.64  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:38am
That child was absolutely beautiful
I hope they find her soon, the evidence is damning

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

OMGCry

The last confirmed sighting of Relisha was March 1 at a D.C. motel. The next day, Tatum purchased a shovel, trash bags and lime.

either he killed her, or he planned in hiding his wife's body but changed his mind.
I'm really afraid for this girl, if she is alive, she is being raped, if she is not, she might have had a painful death, and either way she is/was suffering.
I want the mom to be charged for child neglect and child endangerment. I hope she sits in prison for a long time. Disgusting b!tch, naming a child after relish? I wondered how did she get this stupid name. What is wrong with naming your child Patricia or Mary?!
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:17am
AngryThat video Angry

Shamika Young ain't sh*t. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:50am
I think about her all the time . The police need to update the public . Are they looking for her ? I think evil dogs like this fool need to go straight to the electric chair after torture . Stop spending my tax dollars on pure evil .

Edited by india100 - Mar 30 2014 at 11:51am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 12:04pm
Yes, the media is updating the public on the search. They searched a park, and now they are diving somewhere to find a body. The police is treating it as a homicide already, because they are looking for a dead body. The guy could have driven all the way to Toronto and gotten there on the same day. The school took too long to contact the police, and the mom did not care that she hadn't seen the girl for a while. He might have dumped her body somewhere on the freeway on the way to wherever he is hiding or he could have sold her or taken her with himCry
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by funkydiva2 funkydiva2 wrote:

Relisha Rudd's Mother Speaks on Daughter's Disappearance

This is sad on so many levelsCryCry

I can't stop thinking about this precious girl

WTH . I went to church for nothing . I want her in jail  .Unhappy
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Yes, the media is updating the public on the search. They searched a park, and now they are diving somewhere to find a body. The police is treating it as a homicide already, because they are looking for a dead body. The guy could have driven all the way to Toronto and gotten there on the same day. The school took too long to contact the police, and the mom did not care that she hadn't seen the girl for a while. He might have dumped her body somewhere on the freeway on the way to wherever he is hiding or he could have sold her or taken her with himCry
The child was gone for 3 weeks and the bitch gave no *&%^$#@Es.

She had the audacity to say that she is a good mother. Censored
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:23pm
From Facebook:

A body has been found in a Washington DC park. Initial finding say the body is an adult male.
Relisha Rudd remains missing. 
We will update as we get reports.

:( If her abductor is dead where is the baby girl!?
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:28pm
Bump. This needs to stay on the front page. 
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:41pm
Wait, what?
Let me turn on the news.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures