Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

AMBER ALERT...BLACK CHILD IN DC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 4.64  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 2:00pm
^SMH!!!

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^It reminds me of the Shaniya Davis case. Very similar hotel camera footage. Creepy & sad.Cry

I had to look up Shaniya to know what you were talking about.... the mom sold the kid for 200  to pay for her debt instead of having sex with him, as he demanded. In Relisha's case, I think the mom just wanted to get rid of her.
I'm comparing the hotel footage from the Shaniya Davis case. Her killer was seen with her on camera at a hotel in the hallways. It is similar to this video still.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I agree, and if anyone reading this knows Relisha's MOTHER OR FAMILY....

Please, I'm begging you....PLEASE TELL THEM.... TO HAVE THE MOTHER ....STOP TALKING TO THE PRESS...

At this point, the press is not HER FRIENDS, no matter how sweet they "try" and be to HER...the less she says now the better especially if the family plans future lawsuits against the DC government (which I'm sure are coming).

They shouldn't sue anyone. The mother has to go to jail. She gave the kid away, she did not have the child taken from her. There is a difference between both. The woman put the child in a dangerous situation. He is not keeping her because he loves her, but because he is raping her. Probably making videos and making some money off that, or sharing her with friends.
funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 3:24pm
Relisha Rudd's Mother Speaks on Daughter's Disappearance

This is sad on so many levelsCryCry

I can't stop thinking about this precious girl

Edited by funkydiva2 - Mar 28 2014 at 3:25pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 4:53pm
I Think the mother gave her baby to that sick bastard to move in with a man . OuchCry

Search for missing D.C. girl intensifies

By Mary Grace Lucas, CNN
updated 8:11 AM EDT, Fri March 28, 2014

Police: Suspect purchased trash bags

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

(CNN) -- A mystery surrounding the disappearance of a Washington girl intensified on Thursday as police searched a local park as part of an investigation centered on a man who may be with her and is now wanted for his wife's murder.

"We're not making any assumptions, but I think it'd be prudent for us at this time to make sure we've searched - and this is a very large area - searched this area very well," said D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier. "We cannot ignore the possibility that he may have killed her."

Girl, 8, abducted by shelter's janitor?
Police: Possibility missing girl is dead

The search of the aquatic gardens area of Kenilworth Park was prompted by evidence the man, identified as Kahlil Malik Tatum, 51, spent time there after the last credible sighting of Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, on March 1.

"On March 2, we know that Mr. Tatum purchased, among other items, a carton of black, 42 gallon, self-tie contractor trash bags within the District of Columbia," Lanier said at a news conference near the search area. "Not long after that purchase, Mr. Tatum was in the area of the aquatic gardens for a period of time."

Lanier said after the last sighting of Rudd, Tatum continued to go to work and was seen around D.C. several times between March 2 and March 20. Lanier said Rudd was not with Tatum in any of those sightings.

Tatum, who was reportedly a janitor at the shelter where Rudd and her family had been staying, appears to have had permission to be with Rudd. The FBI says law enforcement believes Rudd could be with Tatum.

The FBI has released surveillance footage of the two together from February 26. The video purportedly shows them walking down a hallway of the Holiday Inn Express located in Washington.

Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, is described as an African-American female, 4 feet tall, weighing approximately 70 to 80 pounds.
Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, is described as an African-American female, 4 feet tall, weighing approximately 70 to 80 pounds.
An arrest warrant was issued for Kahlil Malik Tatum in his wife\s slaying.
An arrest warrant was issued for Kahlil Malik Tatum in his wife's slaying.

The FBI has also released multiple photos of Tatum and Rudd.

Rudd's disappearance took on new urgency when police discovered the body of Tatum's wife, Andrea Denise Tatum, 51, at a suburban Maryland motel last week. He has not been seen since March 20.

Police in Prince George's County have since issued a warrant for Tatum's arrest in his wife's slaying and Washington authorities issued an Amber Alert for Rudd.

Edited by india100 - Mar 28 2014 at 4:53pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 3:24am
It's so sad that in the top pic ^^^^^^ she is smiling for getting clothes when most kids have a smile like that for toysCry
Her mom is a selfish idiot
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 3:41am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

It's so sad that in the top pic ^^^^^^ she is smiling for getting clothes when most kids have a smile like that for toysCry
Her mom is a selfish idiot

Omg, she is not even at a shopping mall, she recieved those clothes from a school program. Her mother ain't shatAngry
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 3:46am
OMGCry

The last confirmed sighting of Relisha was March 1 at a D.C. motel. The next day, Tatum purchased a shovel, trash bags and lime.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 3:50am
Man, after watching that interview, I have so many foul thoughts about her mother. First you name your daughter after a hot dog condiment. Then you admit to giving your child to this man. That is friendly with children, he is a grown azz man. Angry
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:35am
The scary part is SHE "The Mother" ACTUALLY believes she is a good mother.  I see so many people who treat their kids terrible.

She is so concerned about the "other" kids, she must not have carried for this daughter at all.  That much is OBVIOUS. 

I had not heard about the naming child after relish thing, that was NEW TO ME.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:38am
That child was absolutely beautiful
I hope they find her soon, the evidence is damning

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon