Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

AMBER ALERT...BLACK CHILD IN DC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 4.64  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 7:37am
Well just as an update, this child has not been found nor has the man she was "with for almost one month".....
First on Friday, the mother spoke on the news....and this part TRIPPED ME OUT....she could not call the police about her missing child YET.....SHE COULD CALL CHANNEL 5 NEWS TO TELL HER STORY...I said to my self, she was paid....

She said, I lost my other kids behind this, I just want the kids back.....

I said to myself, I wonder of this child is not the "favorite" and that is why she was not concerned.  Also it was obvious she has some kind of drugs, mental health, issues.

Then on Saturday a vigil was held and on the 11 pm news they showed footage of a prayer rally for the child and the step father spoke.....NERVE OF THIS NEYGRO....and he was a BOO HOOO CRYING SNOT DOWN HIS FACE TEARS.....saying....just bring my baby back...WTF

I'm like SHUTZ THE FUXK UP....I wanted to punch him in the face.
HE WAS THE SAME PERSON THE FIRST DAY SAYING.....The school keep calling me, I told him bring her home. 

Also, little slick comments are now being made by the family with the obvious motive of a future lawsuit against the DC government.

Comments like -
  • social services did not keep monitoring,
  •  the police was acting like we were suspects when were are the VICTIMS,
  • better background checks need to be done on the people that work here at the homeless shelter
I said to myself....here we go.....I am an abusive parent, but I'm sue and please understand their are 2 different kinds of lawsuits 1) corrective vindication of a wrong and 2) I am wrong but my goal is a settlement (many companies will give a settlement because it is cheaper to give a plaintiff 30,000 then pay their lawyers 500.00 per hour for X amount of hours on a case.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Mar 23 2014 at 9:20am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 7:45am
from the Washington post...full link -

Graham’s account mirrors observations from at least one family member, who said that child welfare officials have gone to Young’s apartment several times since 2007. An adult relative, who spoke on the condition of anonymity so as not to alienate other relatives, said that on one occasion, after a visit from social workers, Young’s mother called other family members asking whether they had room for Relisha to sleep. The relative added that at one point, city social workers were visiting Young’s apartment once or twice a week to make sure there was enough food and that the place was clean.

No explanation has emerged for why Young put Relisha in the care of Tatum, an employee of a homeless shelter on the grounds of the former D.C. General Hospital. But relatives said that Young, who has been living in the shelter for months, had been in the habit of putting her daughter in the care of various family members.

Relisha was enrolled at Payne Elementary School in Southeast Washington. She last attended school for a full day March 5, according to a source familiar with the case, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.

comments about fault...

Pedro Ribeiro, a spokesman for Mayor Vincent C. Gray (D), said Friday that it was too soon to judge the child-welfare agency’s performance in the case, calling it “premature and highly irresponsible for anyone to be talking about who did what. . . . Right now, our number one priority is to find this girl.”

Referring to the child-welfare agency, Ribeiro said, “At this point, we have found nothing to indicate that anyone had dropped any balls on this.”

gifts to the child

The adult relative of the missing girl said that while she and Young were talking in December, Young mentioned that a man at the shelter had taken interest in Relisha.

“The first thing I heard about him was that his wife and him fell in love with Relisha and they asked if they could be the godparents,” the relative said. “The next thing I heard about the man is around Christmas time. He bought [the child] an iPod and . . . other gifts.”

Police said they did not know what she might be wearing because it is still unclear which relatives or friends have most recently seen the missing girl.

Once again, no one cared about this child.  She was gone so long, no one even knows what she was wearing. 

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 11:26am
This is ridiculous.

Samone you popped in my head booHeart

So did Spokenword. The children in the District have been neglected and marginalized for eons......

I truly hope this poor baby is found unharmed. Heartbreaking. And her parents are soooooooooo negligent, like....they need to be prosecuted. 
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:16pm
I'm hoping that she is alive, and if she is, I'm almost certain that she is being sexually abuse and trafficked. I live here in D.C. and there are countless stories of how CPS have dropped the ball! Just a few years ago,5 children were found dead in their home which had been there for months!!!The school system as well as the CPS really @ucked up!!!!
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:44pm
Since he killed the wife I am really worried that baby girl may not survive this either. I can't believe there isn't a nationwide manhunt for this man.. i guess since she was black and homeless it's not worth national news coverage. The news on the east coast should be saturated at least.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 11:00pm
Wow this story is scary. I hope the little girl is safe
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Since he killed the wife I am really worried that baby girl may not survive this either. I can't believe there isn't a nationwide manhunt for this man.. i guess since she was black and homeless it's not worth national news coverage. The news on the east coast should be saturated at least.

Exactly; when that 16-year old, Hannah something, was kidnapped by the guy who killed her mom and brother and burned down the house, there was national coverage and Amber alerts going on all the time (I received 3 and she was in the other side of the state!). She was found fast, alive and well, but this little girl got very little attention.

I am afraid she is being sexually abused, and that she might be dead as well, or he is trying to get out of the country with her.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I would expect to hear about it in NC but I heard nothing. But best believe they still have billboards up around the state for a blonde blue eyed teen girl that went missing out of state in SC years ago though.Pinch

So many wtfs in this story. Every adult failed this baby.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 1:34pm
Update,
He might have killed her too.
They last saw her with him on March 1, on March 2 he was seen buying contractor trash bags. No sign of the girl since, but he kept going to work until March 20, when they discovered his dead wife in a hotel room.

I hope they find this monster .
I hate her family for failing her this way.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 1:37pm
THE LATEST IS.....they are looking in a DC park so maybe tips were given. 

Also more historical information is coming out about the mother and WOW.....This sister has 1) mental health issues 2)possibly drug issues and 3) the cycle of poverty 4) Family members who have own problems.  I'm going to link the latest article.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>