BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AMBER ALERT...BLACK CHILD IN DC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 4.64  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AMBER ALERT...BLACK CHILD IN DC
    Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:09pm
Please keep your eyes open.  A young black girl is missing.  I don't know the "FULL" details and will not say anything negative but just keep her lifted in prayer.  We as a community must do better, we must offer a helping hand.  Was no one concerned about this child.

This handout photo provided by the Washington Metropolitan Police Department shows eight-year old Relisha Tenau Rudd. The Metropolitan Police Department announced that an Amber Alert has been issued for Rudd. She was last seen in the 1900 block of Massachusetts Avenue, SE in Washington.  (AP Photo/Washington Metropolitan Police Department)

Edited by sunshine321511 - Mar 21 2014 at 4:10pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:11pm
It wasn't until Wednesday that D.C. Public Schools reportedly tipped the Metropolitan Police Department off to her disappearance, which led to an Amber Alert being launched Thursday morning.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/amber-alert-issued-missing-maryland-girl-8-article-1.1728611#ixzz2wdMJ2avl
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:13pm
Truck in Amber Alert Located; Search for Girl Continues

6 hours ago

An 8-year-old girl remains missing Friday, even after police found a vehicle described in an Amber Alert for her. Meanwhile, police are unraveling the mysterious death of a woman found during their search for the missing girl.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Truck-in-Amber-Alert-Located_-Search-for-Girl-Continues_Washington-DC-251437351.html
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:22pm
i hope thye find her safe and soon.  i dont even know what else to say.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:39pm
I can't get past the part....the SCHOOL reported her missing, not her mother, not her step father, not her aunt, and then on the news.....THE STEPFATHER TALKING ABOUT...

Evidently, the child had been with this "MAN" ...the man is some kind if acquaintance...so the child has been with this man since February....and he told this 'MAN"....who he has contact with via cell phone...."Man, .the school keep calling him asking about her....I don't know...I told "THE MAN"...that he should bring her back....

WTF....He was talking like.....the school was BOTHERING HIM....

I understand "MOTHER" is in a homeless shelter but I suspect drugs and other issues are involved cause this don't make a BIT OF SENSE.

It is no way, MY FEMALE CHILD going to be with the random man for days on end, I don't know where they are, no one can reach them, that is why SO MANY OF OUR CHILDREN ARE SO SEXUALLY BRUTALIZED AND EXPOSED TO SEXUAL EXPERIENCES AT A YOUNG AGE.

I'm so sad and upset...and of course....the media is talking about it in DC but NOT as much as if IT WAS SALLY WITH BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES!...

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 5:47pm
What? The stepfather said the child was with another man who isn't even related to her?
They probably sold her "temporarily" while they sorted their problems out. I remember one time reading about a couple who would rent out their 4 year old to sick rapists for months. The stepfather and the mom must have done the same thing. Both of them need to go to jail for child endangerment and neglect.

I really hope she is alive and well, but after reading sunshine's post I have a feeling she must have been brutalizedCry
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 9:55pm
the more i hear of this story the more troubling it gets.
the man who they think has her was a worker in the homeless shelter, i'm guessing that's how he preyed on the young girl, by befriending her mother. 
they found his wife dead in a hotel room.
meanwhile, this young girl had plenty of close friends and family who are on tv crying about it NOW. it's just sick.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:07pm
this is scary.
praying for her safe return and justice for the sicko who kidnapped her
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:40pm
Maybe the wife caught the man abusing the child and when she tried to call the police, he attacked her?
It would make sense. The family needs to be charged, I cannot believe the mother just let her daughter go with total strangers.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 2:53am
WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- An Amber Alert is still active for 8-year-old Relisha Tenau Rudd. Her family is pleading with her abductor to return her home safely.

"Just bring my daughter home. That's all I want, just bring my daughter home," said Antonio Wheeler, Relisha's stepfather, pleading with Khalil Tatum.

Police believe Relisha is with Tatum, 51, a janitor at the homeless shelter where the girl had been living with her mother and Wheeler.

Thursday, while searching for Relisha and Tatum, Prince George's County police found Tatum's wife, beaten to death at a Red Roof Inn on Oxon Hill Road in Prince George's County.

Friday, authorities there charged Tatum with the death of his wife, Andrea Denise Tatum, 51.

D.C. police alerted PGPD that one of the cars sought in the Rudd case was seen at a Red Roof Inn. When officers arrived, they found a woman dead inside a room. The official says it appears she suffered from blunt force trauma.

Wheeler said the initial fear of his step-daughter being abducted intensified after learning that she could now be with a man police believe is a murderer.

"I have no idea where she is. No idea," he said.

Wheeler added that he was blind-sided by a man he thought he knew and trusted.

"Mr. Tatum had been helping us out (at the shelter). He'd been showing us the ropes, showing us around, telling us when the activity room closed and what programs they have going on. He's a good man, I never got no bad vibes or a salty taste in my mouth about him," said Wheeler.

He and Relisha's mother trusted Tatum enough to allow their daughter to go home with him. That was weeks ago.

They haven't been seen since.

Tiffany Young is Relisha's aunt, sisters with Relisha's mother. She wonders how her niece got mixed up in this mess.

"You only know (Tatum) because you were in the shelter. You don't know his background, you don't know anything. He don't have no kids, so why is she going over there unsupervised? What is she going over there for?" she asked.

"She's my only niece," said a tearful Young. "She's just a cheerful little girl. She's innocent."

Young said she thinks that her sister, Relisha's mother, knows more than she's saying.

"My sister, (Relisha's) mother, needs to come out and tell everything that she knows," said Young.

But Wheeler defended Relisha's mother, Shamika.

"For those who don't know, Shamika been 100% honest for the past 48 hours. I can honestly say I've seen a change in her," said Wheeler.

Relisha was last seen in the 1900 block of Massachusetts Avenue, SE. Police describe the little girl as a black female, 4' 0" tall, weighing approximately 70 to 80 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion. Relisha may also need medication.

Metropolitan Police Department issued the Amber Alert, but late Thursday evening authorities believed the young missing girl may have been, or could even still be, in the Richmond, Va. area.

MPD Youth Division officials confirm the white 1976 GMC pick-up Tatum was believed to be driving was found by Prince George's County Police in Hyattsville early Friday morning. Police were looking for the truck with the MD tag 305015.

Another man first connected to the abduction, Rickie Sheridan Lyles, is no longer believed to be with Relisha.

Anyone with information on Relisha Tenau Rudd's whereabouts is asked to contact the Metropolitan Police Department at 202-727-9099, Youth Investigations Division at 202-576-6768, or 911.

PHOTOS: Relisha Rudd

An AMBER ALERT is out for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd. Rudd was last seen in the 1900 block of Massachusetts Avenue, SE. Police describe the little girl as a black female, 4' 0" tall, weighing approximately 70 to 80 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion.  (Photo: Homeless Children’s Playtime Project)

Edited by sexyandfamous - Mar 22 2014 at 2:54am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>