BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Amazon Customer Service is amazing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:45pm
They sent me the wrong item a few years ago. It was shipped to an address in the States and then someone took it down to me. I explained that and they didn't request the item back, they just sent the correct thing. Their CS has always been top-notch.
Sponsored Links

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:00pm
We have seen a few deaths of music/ electrical shops in the high street here, including HMV. Some people were blaming Amazon! no, people will shop where it is cheaper, brill CS. HMV still thought they could sell a DVD for £11.99 when you could get it in Amazon for £2.99. 

Edited by zsazsa - Feb 02 2013 at 1:01pm
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Bre. Bre. wrote:

I love Amazon.  I ordered a 40 inch TV for a family member and paid $3.99 for overnight shipping.  The TV wasn't shipped on time and they didn't know what was going on so they sent out a second TV.  Finally, both TVs came and I contacted CS and told them so that I could send they second TV back and they told me it was mine to keep since it was their mistake.  Amazon is awesome.  
ShockedShocked
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Bre. Bre. wrote:

I love Amazon.  I ordered a 40 inch TV for a family member and paid $3.99 for overnight shipping.  The TV wasn't shipped on time and they didn't know what was going on so they sent out a second TV.  Finally, both TVs came and I contacted CS and told them so that I could send they second TV back and they told me it was mine to keep since it was their mistake.  Amazon is awesome.  

you's a lie.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:38pm
Yeah I've had nothing but good experiences with amazon. Anytime I've had an issue, they corrected it quick and painless.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:56pm
+1. Everything is great at amazon.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:57pm
yeah

amazon is the sh*t!

and good riddance to hmv
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:43pm
I've read several articles about their founder and their beliefs in customer service. If they sent you a defected product, they believe its their fault so why would they have the customer pay shipping to sent it back. 

They also do this for sending out the wrong product as well. 
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:55pm
They are great! I shop there almost every damn week Dead 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:59pm
I've never had to use their CS but I still love Amazon. I swear I can find alot of stuff for cheap and the fact that I stay getting amazon GC makes it all the more better.

Originally posted by madame pink madame pink wrote:

They are great! I shop there almost every damn week Dead 

Girl you sound like me! I order so much stuff from Amazon everyone automatically assumes a package is for me when one is delivered to my house. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>