Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Amazon Customer Service is amazing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amazon Customer Service is amazing
    Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:13am
like truly. It's really rare for me to find great service that I want to shout about. 

My son's Kindle screen went funny. You could only see half top of the screen. I suspect I damaged it myself as I had it in hand Luggage with heavy items without its leather protector cover . 

Anyway I went on the Amazon site Thursday around 4.30pm, clicked on the tab 'call me back' I instantly at that very moment got a call back from Amazon. I explained the problem, was told no problem, a new one is being sent out to you. No quibbles, no questions, no drama. The conversation lasted less than 3 mins. 

I arrived home the NEXT day (Friday) from work with new kindle delivered. 

I am sorry but I am amazedLOL

I love them. 

Edited by zsazsa - Feb 02 2013 at 11:14am
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:18am
HOLD UP

You didn't have to mail them your broken one!?!????
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:24am
Nope. No mail back required (unless they will get in touch in future to ask?) this is what really surprised me - i thought they would demand mine back before replacement. it was SO quick. 

I have both of them here. Now if I could fix the first one, that would be great as I would pass it on to another kid. 
KhiaMarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhiaMarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:49am
They had me mail my old one back. But it was quick when my new one came. :D I was happy.
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:56am
They really do
Bre. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bre. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:57am
I love Amazon.  I ordered a 40 inch TV for a family member and paid $3.99 for overnight shipping.  The TV wasn't shipped on time and they didn't know what was going on so they sent out a second TV.  Finally, both TVs came and I contacted CS and told them so that I could send they second TV back and they told me it was mine to keep since it was their mistake.  Amazon is awesome.  
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:34pm
Yea my cousin has issues with her kindle and kindle fire and they will always send her a new one.. But I thought she had to send the old one back..
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:35pm
i have never needed their assistance, but good to know since i shop there so much!
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:44pm
I absolutely LOVE amazon! 
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:45pm
I love Amazon, I've giving up on ebay completely
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style